Ch18 . Boys

{I'm updating for you savannah😈}

Shawn's POV

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Sydney was shouting at everyone, "WERE IN MEXICO!"

She was playing Beyoncé really loudly, jumping in the bed in her big t shirt, shouting lyrics and yelling for us to wake up. Then her mom cam in, "Sydney shut up." She looked halfway asleep. She did one last jump before  plopping down on the bed.

I payed my head back down, pretending she didn't wake me up. "Yeah Sydney shut up." Bryce groaned. "Sorry guys I already had 3 cups of coffee." She smiled.

Coffee + her attitude = craziness.

She came back from the bathroom all dressed and ready, even though Bryce, Sara, and Aaliyah are still sleeping. Sammie was just laying there, I sat up and just followed fans and tweeted them back.

Sydney looked good, she looks good in anything though, since we were probably going swimming again, she had black nike shorts, and a plain white tshirt on, you could see her bikini through it, it was hot. She had her black glasses on and her long brown hair natural.

She must have caught me starring, "like what you see?" She winked and sat in her bed next to a sleeping Bryce and went on her phone.

@-_syd.w : have a great time in Mexico with Bryce and the mendes family ;)

I favorited and retweeted.

"Common shawn, let's go get breakfast." Sydney said hopping off the bed. I nodded, and slipped on a shirt with my basketball shorts.

We walked down there slowly, "shawn the song I wrote called dibs was about you." She blushed. I smiled, "what do you mean?" {a/n: check out justin biebers new song, it's amazing.}

"It means I was jealous about you and Camila." She said looking straight ahead.

"Why?"

"You already know why, idiot." She giggled.

We ate our food and walked back to the room, we seem to be on good terms I guess?

-

"Stop" Sydney screamed, I kept splashing her.

Bryce's family were coming down to Mexico for their vacation, but a couple towns away so he left to go with them now.

I picked Sydney up bridal style and walked out further into the ocean, "shawn I swear to god, if I, eaten by a shark, I will haunt your soul." She said looking me dead in the eyes, I chuckled.

We went out as far as I could go, Sydney put her head against my chest, "should I drop you?" I asked, being completely sarcastic. "Mendes." She scolded, we got caught in each others eyes, a small smile crept across her face, I leant down and kissed her, but this wasn't just a normal peck on the lips, this was an actual kiss.

She kissed back instantly, we both pulled back for air.

"Sydney I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled.

Sydney's POV

Oh god, I just kissed my best friend, what do I tell Bryce?

And I actually felt something. Shawn must have noticed me thinking, "what's wrong?"

"I wanna date you shawn, but it's i-I just can't, I don't wanna mess up our friendship. And I have Bryce, I don't wanna hurt him."  I Sighed. Shawn didn't say anything after that.

"I-I'm gonna head up to shore." Shawn frowned, ugh I'm gonna hurt someone either way.

-

Shawn just pushed me away most of the day, not even a word, everyone asked what was up since at the beach we were all best friends and now were enemies.

We were going shopping now, I walked over next to shawn, but he sped up so I couldn't walk next to him. I sighed, why am I trying anymore?

{short}