Ch17 . Mexico

Sydney's POV

The hotels in Mexico are nice, like really nice. One room and can sleep 6 people.

The room plans were, me, Bryce, Sammie, Sara, shawn, and Aaliyah. My sisters couldn't find a friend to bring, so they didn't bring anyone.

And then the parents had the room next door.

I plopped right in bed, and Bryce jumped in top of me. "Get off fat ass." I screamed.

Shawn's POV

I didn't think Sydney would bring Bryce, but oh well.

Me and Syd aren't close anymore, we've drifted but she's too busy with Bryce anyway so it doesn't matter. Maybe I'm starting to loose feelings for her anyway.

"Let's go to the beach!" Aaliyah shouted. Sydney stood up and yelled back, "yes!"

We got our parents and walked to the beach, Bryce and Sydney were hand and hand, Aaliyah walked next to Sara, so that left me awkwardly walking near Sammie. I'm bit sure but there was some type of tension between us, but I don't know why.

"Uh hi Sammie." I said, breaking the silence. "Hi." She said, looking at me from the corner of her eye. "Can I ask you something?" I asked. She nodded. "Why is it awkward?"

She looked at her feet, "I may or may not have some feeling towards you." She whispered so only I could hear. I looked at my feet for a couple second before looking at her and smiling.

I walked closer to her and grabbed her hand, she smiled.

-

Well that was fun, I think I have feeling for Sammie now instead, I don't even know anymore, I'm making myself sound like a player.

Everyone crawled into there beds, but all all just talked. "So what's up with shawn and Sammie?" Sara asked sitting up, wiggling her eyebrows. Sammie had a huge smile in her face and then everyone sat up.

Sydney tilted her head sideways, "we have a little thing." Sammie smiled, "them get over there!" Aaliyah yelled, pushing me off the bed.

So now I was sleeping Sammie.

"Let's play truth or dare." Sara suggested, we all agreed.

"Syd truth or dare?" She asked, "dare."

"I dare you to kiss shawn, on the lips, or 10 seconds." Sara smirked.

"I'm not doing it." Sydney sassed, being completely serious. "Why?"

"One I have a boyfriend, two shawn doesn't even like me anymore." She sassed.

"Woah, what makes you think I don't like you?" I said, getting involved. "You don't just leave for a couple months and not text me and then come home and don't even say hey or a simple hug." She hissed.

"It ain't my fault you didn't come to the airport."

"Really? You expect me to be able to come to the damn airport every time you come home? Shawn, I actually have a life that doesn't always involve you." She said, I could tell she was ready to slap me. "Plus you haven't said a word to me this whole day, not even on the plan or on the drive to the airport." She added.

"Your to busy with your boyfriend anyway." She's getting me mad now.

"Oh, so I see your jealous?" She smirked. I looked up in disbelief, was I? I sat there, Sammie eyes burning through me, "get outta here, and go get her." Sammie cheered pushing me off the bed.

I stood up and pushed her off the bed. Bryce looked really confused. "Hallway." Sydney said. I walked out with her.

"Start talkin mendes."

"Well you see, I think I have feelings toward you." I shyly said. She had a smirk in her face.

"Yeah and I once had feelings for you, remember in the swings when I said I didn't like you that way, I lied. And I only dated nick because you were dating Hannah, and I'm started dating Bryce cause I saw you getting really close with Camila, so I started dating Bryce and now he's really grown on me." She stated. "And we can't date anyway, it would only mess up our friendship." She added, that broke my heart.

"I knew it, I shouldn't have told how I felt anyway." I muttered before leaving her in the hallway.