Ch29 . Shawnyy & syd

Shawn's POV

Today is Monday and it's the first day since our big fight. I saw her at her locker, I decided it was best to go and apologize, I approached her and she rolled her eyes.

"Go away, I'm tired of your bullshit. Go date Hannah and live your dream." She said and strutted away, wow.

I sighed and started toward my 1st hour.

"Alright shawn?" The teacher asked snapping me out of my thoughts, I glanced at the class. I tried to remember what she was even talking about, "1738?" I said sounding more like a question, "correct." She smiled, I took a breath relieved.

Next hour was with Sydney, yikes. I walked in the room she was already there talking to some random kid then she shuffled to her seat, I just happen to sit next to her, she looked at me and raised her eyebrows, I chuckled and she just rolled her eyes.

During the whole hour I kinda starred at her, she caught me many times, "keep your eyes to yourself." She whispered.

"What was that Sydney? Do you and shawn want to share to the class?" Mr.Michael asked, the other studied snickered, "um no thanks." She laughed. "Ms.Waters." He warned, "what?" Sydney smiled putting her hands up. He raised one eyebrow and went back to blabbing about whatever.

"That was close." She whispered again, the teacher looked at Sydney and rolled his eyes, "Sydney go to the office." He scolded, she reluctantly grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room.

Mr.Michael picked up the phone, "hello yes, I'm sending Sydney waters to the office for disrupting class." He said before hanging it up, about 5 minutes later the phone rang

"Hello Michael's speaking, what? Good lord that child, I'll send a student to look for her." He then hung the phone back up again. "Shawn, can you please go look around the school for Sydney, she was supposed to go to the office but she never showed up."

I left my stuff on the desk and went to find her. "Sydney!" I whisper shouted. I was about to turn the corner but she jumped out in front of me, "gotchya." She smirked.

"Um the office called Mr.Michael and told him that you didn't show up so your probably getting detention now, and I'm supposed to take you to the office." I said, she rolled her eyes. "Maybe I don't want to go there." She said being completely serious.

I grabbed her and flung her over my shoulder while she kicked, I walked to the office with her hanging off me, I got a couple stairs but whatever.

I set her down once we got there, she sighed and folder her arms, she had a scowl across her face, "thank you." The lady smiled, I nodded and walked back to class.

-

Sydney's POV

I sorta stalk shawn at school, but he hasn't been there for a few days.

Syd😍- where you at?

Shawnyy💩- I left for the final half of the tour, why?

Syd😍- because you haven't been in school. Why didn't you tell me?

Shawnyy💩- why do your care?

Ok well that's stung a little bit. I read it but just didn't respond. I walked home and just sat on the couch alone, Sammie went to her new boyfriends house and Sara wasn't home from school yet.

Shawnyy💩- sorry about that last text I sounded like a jerk

Syd😍- yeah you did!

Shawnyy💩- I'm gonna FaceTime you, we need to talk.

Before I could respond Shawn's face showed up on my screen, "hey." He smiled. "Hi."

"Ok sydney, are we friends or not?" He asked, I thought, "yes." I nodded.

"Amen, the tour ends tomorrow so that's when my new schedule starts." "Yay! So you'll be home sometime tomorrow or the next day." He nodded along with my words.

We ended up having a FaceTime sleepover, he had already preformed so he had nothing all night besides driving to the final state. I had my MacBook on my night stand wile I was on my side still talking to him. "Gosh I missed this, like being best friends and constantly talking." He smiled, "me too!" I agreed.

Shawn's POV

Eventually I was just watching a sleeping Sydney, I didn't wanna wake her by talking to the others on the bus so I hung up.