Ch30 . Akward?

Sydney's POV

Shawn was home, and in the circle surrounding Hannah and I, she started it by saying that she loves shawn.

"Well if you really did you wouldn't have left him in the first place." I sassed, she rolled her eyes and swung at me. I ducked and smirked, "wait!" I yelled, "I have something for you." I added, I reached into my pocket and when it came back out I stuck up my middle finger.

"Yenno what how bout you just go fuck shawn." She hissed, "fine I will!" I yelled back, I glanced at shawn he looked so uncomfortable, his face was pure red. That's when I lost it and bursted into laughter. "I'm sorry but just look at shawn." I continued to laugh.

Hannah stormed off while I still stood in the circle of people shawn standing in front of me, as the crowd slowly drifted off I asked shawn "why didn't you stop the fight?"

"Because I wanted to see who would win and looks like you did." He chuckled, I gave a cheesy smile. Since it was the end of the day we walked toward the doors together.

"So looks like your fucking me tonight" shaw chuckled, "if you want cause your 17 and still a virgin." I laughed. "How do you know?" He smirked.

I looked at him in shock, "I'm kidding." He laughed as I hit his arm, his very muscly arm.

I went to my car and he went to his, but I ended up at his house anyway.

I sat on his bed and just watched  him scurry around the room, changing his clothes and doing random things.  He looked over at me and smiled, I smiled back. He came over and tackled me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, we just laid there like this for the longest time. Then he rolled over so I was on top of him, I sat up and straddled him.

"So how was your day?" I asked, "good I guess." I smiled and pecked his lips, I sat that there for another couple minutes just ranting on about random things until I felt something under me, I lifted my self up a little and looked down I bit my lip and looked up at shawn who's face was bright red. I crawled off of him and started laughing. I laughed so hard I fell on top of him, he moaned. "Oh s-shit so-orry" I laughed, he pushed me off the bed.

I stop laughing, mainly cause I landed on my head. Eventually he looked over the edge of the bed, and evilly smiled. "Shawn I hope you know there's a difference between landing on your head and having a boner."

I got up and cuddled into him, I tilted my head up and shawn kissed me, I rolled back over so I was straddling, a small kiss turned into a make out session, a heated one.

I was flipped on bottom I slowly tugged Shawn's shirt off as he did same for me plus my bra, leaving us both in our underwear.

-

"Looks like you fucked me after all." Shawn smirked, I giggled.

I ended up falling asleep next to shawn, all of a sudden I felt the bed move and someone or thing moving around the room, I opened my eyes, shawn was pulling underwear on "my parents will be home soon, actually they're pulling up." Shawn freaked. I got up forgetting that I had no clothes on so I grabbed his comforter, "really syd, don't act like I haven't seen you naked." Shawn smirked. I let the blanket drop and scrabbled for my clothes.

Just as I finished pulling my shirt over my head someone knocked at the bedroom door shawn and I's eyes met, then they just let them selfs in. "Hi kids." Karen greeted, it felt awkward for some reason, and I think she felt it too, her facial expression was like 'um okay?' Then she walked out.

"I'm gonna go?" I said making it sound like a question. Shawn awkwardly scratched the back if his neck.

-

All day all Shawn has done is awkwardly waved or smiled, he didn't walk with me or anything, strange.