Ch32 . Reunited

Sydney's POV

Unkown- hello love, would you like to reunit soon? were in America at the moment and would love too see you!

Sydney waters- um may I ask who this is?

Unknown- ah, don't have our number anymore? Well this make it a surprise meet us at the park on 4th street right now?

Sydney waters- sure on my way.

Honestly I'm kinda scared, I've had my number switched since it got leaked somehow and I lost all my contacts. I drove to the park they wanted to meet at, as I pulled into the parking lot I didn't see anyone around. I got out and walked around.

"SYDNEY!" The voice yelled, I turned around immediately somewhat startled.

"HARRY! NIALL! LIAM! LOUIS!" I screamed tackling them into a hug. As we released Niall poked my little bump, "who did that to you?" He asked in a funny voice. I looked down at it then back up, "shawn." I smiled, "aww are you married?" Harry asked. I shook my head, "no not a couple in anyway, just friends still." I sighed.

"Any of you guys daddy's yet?" I asked, Louis slowly raised his hand, "she's a friend." He shyly said.

"Do you like shawn?" Liam asked. "I'm not sure, I really like my ex boyfriend nick, but he moved to Minnesota." I said. It's true, I'm not sure how I feel towards shawn anymore.

Shawn's POV

Today is it, I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend just in case marriage is too big of a step.

-

I took syd out to a picnic, "ok Sydney, I really want to try this again with you. So will you give me to honor to call you mine?" I asked holding both of her hand.

She gave me this look, "shawn- I'd love too, but I can't." She sighed, "yes shawn this is your baby and yes your my bestfriend but I'm not sure how I feel towards you." She confessed. "Yenno what it's fine." I said getting up and walking out of the restraint.

About fifteen minutes later Sydney showed up at the apartment and started packing a suitcase. "Woah, what are you doing, are you leaving me?" I asked disappointed.

She turned and looked me in the eyes, "no I'll be back but I'm gonna go somewhere for a month or two and I'll be back." She said as she turned back to zip it up. My heart broke.

She said goodbye and just walked out.

Sydney's POV

I truly do feel bad about just leaving shawn there, but I need to figure out what I want, like I'm 21 already and have no relationship but yet I'm pregnant.

I'm just happy Minnesota boarders Canada.

- {a/n: these are actual town in Minnesota, I'm from there so yeah}

I pulled over once I reached isle, a really small town located north. I scrolled through our old texts since I Rembrandt he had texted me his address when he first moved.

Finally! 1998 Brittany rd. in Eden prairie  (a/n: made that up, I think) .

I pulled up my GPS and located where that was, holy shit I still have another 2 hours of driving? I sighed and got back on the dark road.

At about 1:45 am I finally found the street, I turned into this wonderful neighbor hood.

I called him while sitting in his driveway,

"Hello?"
"Hey it's syd"
"Aha hey how are you we need to see each other soon." He said
"Yeah well how's that time, I'm in your driveway."

Then he hung up and opened the front door, I ran up to him.

"What are you doin here?" He smiled as he lead me into his living room. "Well I'm try to decided what I want since I think I still have-" I was cut off my some girl sitting on the couch, "who was at the door?" We made eye contact immediately and she scowled.

"A friend from Canada." He said turning back to me, "carry on." He smiled eagerly.
"Never mind." I fake smiled. "Hi Sydney" the girl said as I sat in the chair.

"Uhh hi." I said back, how does she know my name? That's creepy.

"I'm Kylie nicks girlfriend. I've heard many things about you, that your the girl that changed his life." As she spoke I noticed her clenching her fists.

Well I guess it doesn't matter if I like nick anymore since he found someone.
"Babe how bout you go to bed." Nick said pecking her lips.

"How's baby doing?" Nick smiled patting my stomach, I looked up and smiled "good."

"Wanna tell me about Kylie?" I asked. "Um she's a cheerleader for the Vikings, otherwise she's my girlfriend." I nodded along in disappointment.

"Tell me about shawn? How is he? Any weddings?"

"Um well still friends, and yeah." I sadly said.

He nodded, "now finish about why you came here."

I took in a deep breath, "I'll be honest about why, I came because I thought I had feelings for you, because when ever I text you or talk to you I just smile. But you have a girlfriend that hates me so I'll be leaving tomorrow." I rambled.

He looked at me in surprise."nick?" I asked snapping my fingers in his face. "Shawn had just asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday but I said no since i wasn't sure what I wanted but I think I know now." I added.

As nick still sat there shocked my phone dung. I looked at it shawn had tweeted,

'My number #1 supporter.'

That stung.