Ch22 . Fight

Shawn walked me home from his house, "ready?" He asked. I gave him that 'what' look. "For your present? This is from my whole family." He smiled confidently.

As we approached the driveway I looked up to see a charcoal grey 2014 jeep wrangler. My eyes darted to shawn, "no."

"Yes." He said, we went back and forth saying that for a while, "how'd you know?" I asked really eager. "You talked about it a couple years ago, you said you wanted a jeep wrangler." He smiled, he motioned to the jeep telling me to go look.

"This is also part of your 'putting up with me for 16 years' present." He said wrapping his arms around me from behind. We heard the snapping like a picture from an iPhone, we both glanced and the end of the driveway and saw Karen.

"This is probably the best time to tell you since you just got a car and your happy, but I'm doing an international tour and then other stuff after that so I won't be around for close to another year."

I wiggled in his grip and tuned so I could face him, "so I'm losing my best friend again?" I said with a tear falling down my cheek. "Yeah but I'll be back I between sometimes for like two days." Shawn said trying to brighten the mood but it wasn't working.

"Shawn you don't know how hard it is to have an only friend in fact your best friend that you've know forever just leave, shawn I've felt with this so many time and it just keeps getting harder, once were back to our old friendship roots you leave again, shawn this just isn't fair to me, but I'm happy that your living the dream."

"Actually syd, I know exactly how hard it is, expect it's a little different in my eyes. It hard for me to leave my best friend all the time."

"Yeah shawn, but you get look forward to meeting new people hanging with other friends as you travel the world, then there's me who just sits in her room most of the time since I don't have many other friends besides nick." I spat back.

"Whatever I'm done. I leave in three day you decide if you coming to see me off or not." He said calmly as we walked away back to his house.

I walked down the driveway to see Karen still there, "thanks for the jeep." I smiled. "Anytime Hun." She said embracing me in a big hug.

Once she left I decided to take the jeep for a spin, "SAM SARA!" I yelled, they came to the door, "wanna go for a ride?" I asked, they nodded.

We all hopped in, "so this for me too?" Sammie asked smirking. "Did the mendes family give it to you for a present?" She laughed. We stopped at the Mendes house, I walked up to the door, and with my luck shawn answered. "What?" Was all I got from him, "Aaliyah." I said bluntly. She came with us for a ride.

"Thanks for the jeep Aaliyah." I smiled looking in my rear view mirror, "welcome." She smiled back.

We dropped Aaliyah off and went back home, "were going car shopping tonight with Sammie, anyone else wanna come?" My dad asked just as we walked through the door. Sara and I both said "no".

So the rest of the night was movie night with Sara.