Ch16 . Summer

Sydney's POV

Shawn left again, now I'm alone, except for Bryce.

Shawn and I are really growing apart, but like my sister once told me, "friends come and friends go."

I went through Bryce's drawers to find some clothes, I didn't bring any extra, usually I have some here but I brought them home. I picked out a random blue tshirt, and a pair of blue plaid boxers.

Bryce turned with a smirk on his face, "I will slap that smirk off your face Stenson."

He giggled, I giggled, "what's funny?" He asked. "Your just cute." I smiled, planting a kiss on his lips, which turned out into a heated make out session.

"Bryce?" We heard a voice out side the door, I tried to climb off quietly, but I wasn't fast enough, his mom opened the door, "oh sorry, did I interrupt something?" She smirked.

I just bursted in laugher, while Bryce had a blush on his face. Once she left, Bryce and tackled me back in the bed, "stop laughing that's not funny, what if we were doin it?" He said, that caused me to laugh more.

"We've done it before, and your mom almost caught us then." I laughed at that memory.

We were in the middle of it all and heard a knock on his bedroom door, he put clothes on fast and shoved me into his closet, still naked.  Bryce is the longest and most serious relationship I've ever had, I like it.

-

Today is the last day of school, finally.

"Oh my gosh guys, we graduate next year." I screamed in the lunchroom. They all gave me that 'duh' look.

Bryce makes me sit with his friends but I invite Sammie to sit with us, so I'm not alone, not that it matters. All of Bryce's friends are hot, nick is one. "So what are your summer plans?" Nick asked.

"Probably hang out with you and Bryce, and my parents said something about a vacation."  I cheered.

"I plan on spending it with my babygirl." Bryce smile, pulling me closer to his side.

Everyone else gave they're answers but I didn't really listen, but the bell caught my attention, only three hours left and it's summer.

Finally summer is here, I walked in and everyone was home, my mom is a school teacher so she has the summer off. "Honey for the traditional summer vacation, were going to Mexico!" She cheered, "and you can each bring a friend." She added, but dad just smiled and nodded.

I pulled out my phone and texted Bryce.

Syd❤️- wanna come to Mexico with us waters?

Bryce💖-duh. Is that even a question?

We talked over all the details, turns out the Mendes family is coming too, and shawn will be home then, we leave next week.

{short, but I don't care}