Chapter 2 (The Wolf)

"Are you sure we should buy more land sir?" Thomas asks.

"Yes I'm sure. When did you become so afraid of expanding Tom. We are wolves we need space." I laugh at my advisor.

"Forest, I'm just worried about being found out. This is still a new pack." He tells me concerned.

10 years ago I set out to start a new pack. Thomas was my best friend and my advisor. Michael a rogue wolf who knew my cousin Isaac wanted to prove himself to be a beta. And in 2 years time he did. Now that the pack has been established and we have a good lot of forest land in the small town of Trailwood we have made it out home.

"Yes and I'm alpha, so I believe it would be wise and safer especially for our new pups coming in. Lucy is about to pop remember?" I ask him.

"Yes and Joe is super-" All of a sudden Matthew bursts through my office doors. His dark curls over his blue eyes. He's supposed to be on guard.

"Joe," Matthew breaths in ",he got shot." What? "Michael went to go find him with Gale and Blue."

"Alright, tell me what happened." I demand him.

"All I heard was a gun shot and I found Michael, and I could smell Joe's wolf blood." He stammered nervously. Fùck, Lucy isn't going to be happy.

"And Micheal is with them?" I ask calmly trying to keep Matthew calm.

"Yes." He nods frantically. Cràp this is not good.

"The veterinarian hospital is two towns over. It will be too late for him." Thomas says worried. I hate when he is right.

"Sir?" Blue runs in. "We are taking Joe to the new vet in town. We will be back." He runs and grabs the truck.

"Alright Blue make sure Joe is safe." I call to him. Well what good fortune.

"What do we do now?" Tom asks calmly.

"We hunt down those hunters and turn them into the authorities." I say with a clenched fist. I want revenge, but the right thing is the get true justice.

"Yes sir, shall we get our best trackers?" Tom asks with a smirk.

"Matthew, Jonathan, Allen and I will get them." I smile at Tom who nods. John and Al are our two best trackers.

"Right away sir." Tom walks away to get them.

"Did you get the scent of the hunters?" I ask Matthew.

"Yes sir." He nods with a smile.

"Well show the way." I smile at him. It's time to hunt the son of a bìtch down.

*Hey readers so this is through Forest Hawken's point of view. He is the third and last point of view, I promise. I hope you are enjoying and will continue to read more. The reason I change the letters is so it doesn't become private. I will update soon.