Chapter 12 (Michael)

I did as my alpha told me and I went to her cabin. I stayed in wolf form to keep my stealth as I watched her through the big glass wall in the back of her cabin.

'That is one nice cabin.' My wolf says in awe. I know and she is worthy of it. Smart, beautiful and caring all in one. She would be the perfect mate.

'But she's not our mate.' My wolf rolls his eyes. I watch as she heats up the water to make her oatmeal. Apple cinnamon, that smells good.

I watch as she walks around the cabin causally with no worries. How can she be so perfect? She pours the water into the bowl until it is all gone then stirs the new liquid then let's it sit as she goes and sits on her bed.

'She's still not our mate. Our mate was near once but you ignored me for that stupid alpha's girl, and now you are doing it all over again.' My wolf snaps at me. Hey, Carter was worth it and so is Chrysie.

She eats her oatmeal slowly before the phone rings and I decide to listen in. "Oh, Herny. I'm gonna come in a little later today I just wanted to relax for a bit. I had a crazy night last night." She chuckles and listens to the caller for a bit. "Don't worry I have the van. Just keep the shop closed till I come in okay." She waits for his response. "Okay, bye Herny see you in a bit." She hangs up and sighs.

'Who's Henry, and she seems stressed.' My wolf observes. Well Henry is obviously an employee and yes she does seem very stressed.

'We know absolutely nothing about her.' My wolf tells me. I know, but it's not a good idea to confront her now. We should just do as our alpha had asked us to do and keep an eye on her.

'Okay, whatever floats your boat.' My wolf rolls his eyes at me. You know I'm getting tired of your attitude, it is driving me crazy. I know that you want your mate, but we don't know who they are or wear they are. And we have a new pack here. So shut your trap and lets do as our alpha orders. After that my wolf shut up and we just kept and eye on Chrysanthe even when she left for work.

We must keep an eye on her, I have a feeling that she might end up in danger.