Chapter 39 (Michael)

In the morning we made out a little before getting out of bed for breakfast. I put on my boxers and pants. I leave before he can get his pants on. Last night was just perfect, I've never felt anything like this before.

I walk into the kitchen and decide to make a big meal since we burned a lot of calories last night. I start with making waffles and pancakes. Then I fry up some bacon and sausage. And last but not least I make some toast for a bit extra carbs. 'We are now mated.' My wolf says as if at peace and finally happy. I feel the same way too.

"Morning." I feel his arms wrap around my waist from behind. He kisses my naked back softly.

"Morning to you too." I smile happily as I turn to hold him in my arms and kiss him softly.

"Morning, so what's for breakfast?" Forest walks in shirtless as well and I see Chrysanthe following him with his shirt on.

"Pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage and toast." I tell him as I go back to cooking and Ramsey helps me out. "So morning Chrysie." I chuckle softly.

"Hey Mike." She blushes as she looks up at Forest.

"You two have fun last night?" Ramsey chuckles.

"Maybe." Forest looks down at Chrysanthe before he kisses her softly. They just started into each other's eye as they keep their forehead connected.

I look at Ramsey and he gives me that loving smile as he kisses me before continuing to work on the meat. After a while I finish up with all the food and we serve it on the kitchen table. "Dig in." I announce as I sit down.

We all dig in since we all have a very exercising night. We barely talk just more like nods and grunts. And sometimes growls for the last waffle. It was hilarious when Ramsey and Forest were challenging each other and Chrysie just takes it solving the whole argument.

She helps clean up and so does Forest as they did the dishes together standing so close to each other. "So you guys going to tell me if you are together or not?" I ask as I watch them and hold Ramsey's hand.

"Well you never told me you were gay." She snaps back. "And of course we are together." She smiles happily. We all spent the day together talking and telling stories of our past. Today was just perfect,everything just seems to be coming together now. Especially me and my mate.