Chapter 29 (Forest)

I could hear my wolf screaming at me as I close the door behind me. 'What the hell are you doing leaving your mate alone?' My wolf shouts. She needs time trust me, we need to take it slow.

I hop in my truck and take a deep breath as I smell her sweet scent. I close my eyes and start the car when I see her running out in blue jeans and a black t shirt. I roll down the window to hear her talk.

"I just realized I left my car parked in front of my work." She blushes with embarrassment.

"Don't worry, hop on in." I smile at her. Well she got dressed fast.

She opens the door and hops in making her scent even more powerful. 'You know you want to claim her.' My wolf insists. And you know we shouldn't rush her.

We drive into town with a random song on the radio filling the silence. I realize it's pour some sugar on my by Def Leppard. I chuckle thinking of last night.

"I prefer Joan Jett." She smiles at me.

"So you do remember." I chuckle softly.

"Yeah, Taylor Swift's safe and sound. We danced to it." She smiles happily making me feel happy. I park right behind her car as I look at her with hope.

"Wanna come over tonight. I'll make steaks." I give her my biggest puppy dog face.

"Sure, I'll be there at 8." She kisses my cheek before jumping out and walking into her shop.

'Yes." I cheer before heading home, but I buy a couple of steaks before going there. Once I'm home I see Blue outside sighing. Poor guy still hasn't found his mate while all of his friends have, besides Gale.

"Steaks? Who are you having over?" He chuckles.

"The cute Vet." I smirk and his face drops in shock.

"Lucky, I wish I could find a cute girl. I hope she's a red head, they are always so firey." He says with a hopeful sigh.

"You'll find your red Blue." I say before heading in.

"Steaks?" Thomas asks as he Gale and Beth stand there.

"I have a hot date tonight." I smirk as I see the bond between Beth and Gale.

"It seems I found my mate too." Beth smiles at Gale.

"I'm happy for you two." I say before heading to the kitchen. That explains why Blue was so blue. Poor guy, even I've found my mate. I guess someday he'll find his. I need these steaks to be prepared for tonight.

*Hey the whole thing with Blue was a sneak peek into the future and soon to be book four. It will be called Your Pain My Pleasure. It's about Blue when he's a bit older and has made his own life as a player who likes BDMS. Then a little old red head comes in and changes everything. What will this player do when he meets his mate?