Chapter 24 (Michael)

"Well, well what do we have here?" Thomas stands in the door way staring at us.

"Roast beef sandwiches." Ramsey smirks at him. "You're the alphas cousin right?"

"Yes and who are you?" Thomas eyes him suspiciously.

"He's my mate." I state proudly making him smirk. Thomas chuckles lightly looking me up and down.

"Didn't know you were gay. I would have smelt a man on you before, but if I recalled you had a taste for women." Thomas looks at Ramsey. "I hope that doesn't bother you."

"It doesn't. I've slept with women too. But it didn't mean anything. He means something to me." Ramsey says proudly.

"What about Forest, how are you going to tell him his beta is gay?" He looks at me with a twisted smirk.

"Doesn't he know about you? Then he'll be fine with Mike." Ramsey bit into his sandwich.

"What do you mean me?" Thomas snapped.

"Well you're gay. I can spot them you know. I that's how I used to pick up men at bars." Ramsey chuckles. So he's been gay for a while now. Well maybe he can teach me.

"I'm not gay." Thomas says backing up into me. He blushes and looks down. Wait is Tom actually gay?

"Then you are lying and you have your heart set on the alpha. I've seen it before with Carter. By the way babe, she's doing great. She's even got a kid with your name as their middle name."Ramsey walks over to Tom so he is in between us.

"No, I'm not." Thomas denys and I see Ramsey's lips come closer to his and I growled. Ramsey smiles at me.

"I'm glad you are over protective of me." He moves around Thomas to be next to me. His lips pressed on mine and I kiss back softly.

"Mike?" I heard Forest walk in with a very red Thomas.

"Yeah." I look at him and take a deep swallow as I hold Ramsey in my arms.

"Congratulations. You found your mate. Who knew that you were gay." He fist bumps me as we always do.

"How are you and Chrysie?" I ask trying not to get into too much of his personal life.

"She kicked me out shirtless and still hasn't returned my shirt." He smiles fondly.

"She's your mate isn't she?" I ask him and he nods.

"Take care of your mate. I'm going for a drink. I just might see mine." He leaves us with no care in the world. He's whipped for sure. But so am I.