Chapter 33 (Michael)

After I walked out of the kitchen I went to meet up with Ramsey for lunch. We met up at the local cafe.

"So how was shopping?" I ask curiously.

"It was okay, but I missed you." He holds onto my arm. Man I love this man.

"I missed you too. I just had to make sure the guards were changing shifts and that everything was in proper order." I say proudly. Yeah I'm an important member of my pack.

"That sounds super cool. I wish I say you take control. I know I want you to take control." He winks at me making me blush. I've been worried about that all day.

"Yeah, maybe after a fancy dinner." I say giving him a smile. 'Are we finally going to mate?' My wolf asks excited. Maybe, but I don't more I'm still nervous about it.

"I am just happy with lunch, and then I can have you for dinner." He giggles playfully.

"Maybe." I smile at him as we walk up to the counter.

"What would you like to order?" The girl with the name tag Trisha asks.

"I'll have a half ruben sandwich with a bowl of tomato soup." I order.

"I'll have a French dip with a coke." Ramsey smiles at her.

"That will be $13.12 sir." She rings it up on the cash register. Well that is pretty good.

I pay her the exact cash and she hands me the receipt and we head to our table. We sit and wait for our order. 'Maybe we can learn about out mate.' My wolf suggests. That's a great idea.

"So Ramsey tell me about yourself, you know your likes and dislikes." I suggest.

"Alright, I like you and I dislike vampires." He smiles at me.

"I like you too and I dislike hunters." I say back. Trisha gives us out meal before heading back behind the counter.

"I like rock, jazz, country and rap I dislike animals for pets." He continues before dipping his sandwich inn the aju.

"I like romantic comedies, mystery and horror movies and I dislike fake people." I say taking a bit of my sandwich.

"This is fun, but I really want to eat." He takes a big bite of his sandwich and I understand what he means. I'm super hungry too. We have time later to talk or do other things. Well I'm just going enjoy my time with him as much as I can.