Chapter 34 (Chrysanthe)

I went home to change into my little black dress for tonight. I put on my black stilettos and touched up on my make up, but not much. I look hot, and I hope Forest thinks so too.

I head out and drive to his house. I watch as the town people just stare at me as I drive by. I park my car in front of his house feeling nervous about our date. Is this really a good idea?

I take a deep breath and get out of my car and head to the door. You can do this. I tell myself over and over as I raise my hand to knock.

"Hey." Forest opens the door in a sexy suit. Oh my he looks gorgeous. "You look amazing." He looks me up and down.

I blush as I look down at my shoes. "Thank you. You look good too." I look up again to see him staring at me.

"Would you like to come on in." He moves out of the way. I walk in and stare at the beautiful house again like the first time. "Would you like to join me in the kitchen?" He asks holding out his hand for me to take. Time to take risks.

I put my hand in his and follow him to the kitchen. "So what is your-" I become speechless at the fact of the amazing dining set up.

"My plan is to make you feel special." He tells me with a knowing grin.

"Well you have already did that." I blush as he pulls out my chair for me.

"Well I want to make you feel this way all night." He tells me as he pushes me in. He first serves up some appetizers.

"What is this?" I ask looking at the dish in front of me.

"Potato skins with sour cream and baked potato toppings." He sits across from me. He picks one up and moves it to my mouth and I take a bite. Oh my that is delicious.

After we finish the appetizers he serves the main dish. It was streaks with grilled zucchini and squash. "This looks delicious." I say looking at the amazing steaks.

"Thank you, I did this all for you. And I didn't want to much potatoes in our meal." He chuckles.

We had a wonderful dinner that I couldn't help enjoy it. I think I might be falling for Forest. Good thing he is a man who can cook.