Chapter 5 (Forest)

"They are right there." Matt points at the group of men who are stocking their hunting truck. Those bastards shot Joe, they are going to pay.

"Everyone ready?" I ask the hunting party.

"Of course sir." John smirks happily.

"All ready to go sir." Allen gives me a wink. He and John transform into their wolf form. They go on the sides of the hunters.

"Matt you got your position?" I ask as he transforms into his wolf. He walks into the clearing limping and whimper as if he was hurt.

"Hey is this the wolf you shot earlier." One of the men chuckle. Well we know it was them. Do you want to know the best part, we have it on a recording.

"Nah this one has curls hair the other one was just brown. But this one might be easier." The hunter grabs his gun and points it a Matthew. No, Matt get out of there.

I watch as Matt stands his ground then he waits as Allen and John snarl at them. Perfect tactic.

"It's a whole pack of wolves man." The whimpy hunter exclaims.

"I know, but how do we do this?" The one with the gun asks. Show time.

I stand up and whistle making my pack mates calm and walk over to my side. "What the-" I interrupt him.

"These are my wolves and you are on my property. You shot one of my wolves earlier. That is illegal." I tell them proudly as they just stand their dumbfounded. They are such idiots. "It means you will either willing come with me to go to the sheriff's office or I will have to do it by force." I snap my fingers and my pack mates growl.

"Do you think we are stupid or something?" The one with the gun points it at me.

"Come on man it's not worth your life. I'll go peacefully." The other one said.

"I'm not going down without a fight." The other one grumbles. I'm so glad I wore my best today. But man is it going to hurt.

"Please sir don't do that. I had to take the other very trained wolf to the vet already." I tell him.

"Wait these wolves are trained?" He asks confused.

"Yes, they are my property and you are on my property." I say angrily. "Now put the god damn gun down." I snap at him.

"Is there a problem here." Thomas and the Sheriff walks up.

"Yes, these men shot one of my wolves on my property." I tell him. And with that they were arrested for hunting illegally.

"Well that went well." Thomas smiles.

"For now, lets not do that again." Matthew grumbles.

"Of course not." I smile at him. "Time to go home." I say as we head back home. Well this was an exciting day.