Chapter 31 (Chrysanthe)

After I agreed and ran inside I was faced with the one person I did not want to see in that moment.

"Chrysanthe?" My ex looks at me amazed.

"Christian, what are you doing here?" I ask confused.

"I came back to see you." He says looking at me with his soft brown eyes.

"No, I'm moving on from you. I met someone who would treat me the way I deserve." I snap at him. He can't just expect me to take his cheating ass back.

"Chrysie babe I'm sorry about all that." He insists. Is he kidding me.

"No Chris we are over and I'm moving on." I say feeling happy. Forest makes me feel truly happy.

"You are never going to give me a second chance?" He asks almost pleading.

"No." I tell him making him smile.

"I glad that you've moved on. See you around." He walks out which confuses the hell out of me.

"Wake up." I hear someone say.

I sit up and realized I passed out during work. "Look who's up." I see Henry smiling at me. Oh thank god that was a dream, but it also means I've moved on. I smile happily.

"Thanks Henry. I have a hot date tonight and I want to be well rested." I chuckle softly.

"Oh is it the guy from a couple days ago?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes it's Forest. He's really nice." I smile. And super hot.

"I'm glad. You need to move on from your old life." He tells me as he takes a call. Yeah I do and I am. "It's for you." He hands it to me with a smile.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, so I was thinking baked potatoes with our steaks but I don't know why your allergic too." Forest says on the other side of the phone. I swear he's too good.

"I'm allergic to peppers, like jalapeno pepper. That's all." I smile. Yeah I get a bad rash it isn't pretty.

"I'll keep that in mind for other dates." He laughs softly.

"Good, I'm working. I'll see you tonight." I hang up on him with a big smile on my face.

"You better dress nice for that good man of yours." Henry winks at me.

"Of course I will." I smile and head to my office. I know exactly what to wear. The sexy black one where he won't be able to resist me. Tonight I move on to better things. Tonight I have fun with an amazing man. I just can't wait.

*Hey homies so I want to just wanted to know what you think of this story. Do you Iike it, do you hate it? I would just love to hear from you. So comment or vote please.*