Chapter 38 (Forest)

In the morning I woke up first and just watched her as she slept. She looked so peaceful and happy. 'Right where our mate should be, with us.' My wolf says satisfied. Yeah and she's perfect in every way. Grin as I think of last night's events.

She moves a little as her blue eyes open and stare up at mine she smiles and blushes. "Morning." She says softly as if a mouse. She's super cute with sèx hair.

"Morning beautiful." I kiss her forehead softly. She blushes as she looks up at me nervously.

She bites her bottom lip before she takes a deep breath. "About your question-" I cut her off before she has a chance to answer.

"You know you don't have to answer and what ever you decide will be fine with me." I babble nervously. Oh great I'm babbling like an idiot.

"Finished?" She asks annoyed. 'Oh great you angered our mate you idiot.' My wolf says disappointed. Shut up okay I'm nervous.

"Yeah, sorry." I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Alright, what I was going to say is that I would love to be your girlfriend." She smiles at me softly. Yes, yes, yes.

"That's wonderful." I say super excited as I kiss her passionately. I break it and give her my biggest grin making her giggle.

"You are such a corn ball." She laughs happily.

"I'm your corn ball." I remind her as I bite her bottom lip and pull on it. I want her right now, I want her all the time.

"Yes you are. And I feel that you are happy to see me." She laughs biting her bottom lip playfully.

"And you are my beautiful and perfect girlfriend." I say happily. Oh, hopefully she won't freak out when I tell her I'm a werewolf and she's my soul mate.

"Yeah, do you smell that?" She asks and I smell the air.

"Smells like breakfast." I say happily. "Wanna go check out what it is?" I ask as I get out of bed and put on my boxers and jeans from last night. She starts putting on her panties and bra from last night and I toss her my shirt.

"What's this?" She ask holding the shirt.

"My shirt, now put it on." I tell her before lightly smacking her ass. She jumps and squeals. She puts on my shirt and it reaches her knees. Alright time to go meet with Mike and Ramsey. I'm so glad they are cooking food. And she's finally mine.