Chapter 11 (Forest)

"Are you sure it's a good idea to let him walk her?" Thomas ask as we watch Michael shift and goes to protect Chrysanthe.

"I don't know, but I know he won't try anything with her." I sigh. 'Why would you let that pup guard our mate and not do it ourselves.' My wolf snaps at me. Now is not the time to argue with you.

"Yes, but he hasn't found his mate yet and that makes him a bit of a lose cannon. He could develop feelings for her and that would not be good for you." Thomas advises me.

"You think that I don't know that, because I do." I snap at him. "I want her, but I can't force her to love me. I guess I'll just have to work for it." 'Finally, something we agree on.' My wolf stands proudly. Yes, but it's going to be hard and you will have to keep calm.

"Of course." Thomas says with a small nod.

"Well I guess I will just have to see her again. But what should I do?" I ask nervously. I'm not really good at this kind of thing. I've always been focused on the pack that I haven't and time for a relationship.

"Easy you apologize for scaring her and offer her something to eat or drink to make up for it." He tells me as if common knowledge.

"When did you become such a ladies man Tom?" I ask him amazed by his knowledge.

"I have a sister, you know Allen's mate, and my other sister John's mate. Have you forgotten, I was raised by women." He tells me. Oh yeah, since Tom's dad was killed by a bear he was raised by his mother and two sisters.

"Sorry man, slipped my mind. It's just been so long." I shrug.

"It's alright, and you should shower and change. Women also like men who smell good and look good." He advises me. It's like having my own personal matchmaker.

"Thanks man, I owe you." I smile as I head up to my room. Okay, what should I wear? I look through my closet and find a white v-neck and black cargo shorts. Before I declothe and take a shower washing away all the dirt of this morning and yesterday.

I'm going to prove to my mate that I am worthy of her. Since I know she is worthy of me. Know all I have to do is apologize and repay her for that amazing kiss. Even though I shouldn't, it was amazing. And then I will claim her as my mate.