Chapter 4 (Chrysanthe)

Once I woke up and saw the clock was at least 10:30. Cràp, I fell asleep. I look up to see the sleeping wolf and the two trainers. The blonde one Michael is a strong man and Gale he's very loyal. They are just like wolves themselves.

"Morning." Mike smiles at me.

"Morning, I'm sorry that I fell asleep." I stand up and look at the sleeping wolf.

"Well, what do you think?" Gale asks anxiously.

"He's in perfect health and free to go. Do you need help?" I ask them since the one with the truck, Blue I think, already went to talk to another trainer. He must be the alpha trainer.

"No, not really." Gale says to me.

"Yes, we do. Do you have a truck?" Mike asks as he scolds Gale.

"I have a van for carrying large animals, yes." I smile at them. I'm so ready to meet wolf trainers. I've heard they are very dominant. Like wolves themselves.

"That's perfect." Mike smiles but Gale frowns.

"So where are you taking him?" I ask curiously.

"Home." Gale snaps. What is his problem.

"Hey do you have a problem with me. I helped your wolf and now you are being all snippy." I snap at him. Where did that come from? Well I have snapped before, but that was another time.

"Thank but we don't need you anymore." Gale snaps back.

"My van you can't just take it." I put my hands on my hips definitely.

"Okay, you two calm down. Gale you drive me and Chrysie will keep an eye on Joe." Mike insist. It is obvious that Gale doesn't like this plan but after Mike whispers something in his ear he agrees.

"Fine." Gale looks at me and goes out side. Okay, that was extremely well.

"I'll get the truck." I say to Mike before I walk outside to see Gale. "Come with me." I demand to him as I walk to the car. "Here are the keys and be careful." I say to him.

"Why do you wear that ridiculous wig?" Gale snaps.

"Because..." I look down, "Something happened... And I'm never going back." I try to smile but it doesn't feel right. That is a story for another- hey.

Gale took of my black wig revealing my long blonde locks. "Now I maybe able to trust you." He says. I smile at him. Maybe he's right, I should stop hiding and just be myself. It's time to stop hiding.

*The pic is of Chrysanthe. I hope you like her as much as I do.