Chapter 23 (Forest)

*Just so you know, my phone is team Forest. When ever I type in Chapter, Forest always shows up. I swear my phone is super weird, but super awesome at the same time. Hope you enjoy this chapter.*

I woke up and decided to start a new. Who cares if my mate is human, I'm alpha.

"You awake?" Thomas knocks on the door. And how am I going to deal with this?

"Yeah." I grumble as I sit up and watch him walk in with papers.

"Alpha's duties. Have fun." Thomas laughs as he heads out. Prick.

I go through file and file. Complaint after complaint. And land ideas which I actually am interested in. 'We need to get out.' My wolf says restlessly. For once you are right.

I get up and look out the window to the wild. I should go for a run. My wolf looked happier than a kid in a candy shop.

I walk down to where I hear Thomas arguing with a female. "But Forest is awake." The voice is familiar but I can't recognize is.

"Beth, Forest doesn't need you anymore." Thomas tells her.

"He needs me more than you. I at least can give him something you can't." She storms past him to only run into me.

"Hey Beth." I look at the small women with black hair in front of me.

"Hey Forest. It's been a while and I really want to catch up." She presses her chest on me.

"Beth, I'm not comfortable with that." I push her back so we are arms length apart.

"You were fine with it last year when you needed me." She says. 'That was a mistake.' My wolf growls. I agree with you there.

"It was a mistake. But now I'm good." I smile happily thinking of my mate.

"And why is that?" She snaps.

"Because I found my mate." I tell her making her jaw drop. "Now if you will excuse me I'm gonna go for a run." I did just that letting my wolf roam free till lunch.

Once I enter the kitchen and see what was going on. I slowly and calmly defuse the situation. And hearing that Mike has his mate made me mad. So what am I doing now. I'm going to the bar for a beer to calm me down. If this doesn't work I don't know what will. I need this, I need her. I need Chrysanthe.