Chapter 18 (Michael)

I took Ramsey back to the house. I can't believe he attacked Chrysie and Chris, she's gone.

He transformed back to his human form once we were in my room. "Put on some clothes will you." I say looking away.

"It's more freeing this was." He huffs.

"You are 29 years old, put on some damn clothes."I snap at him as I go through my drawers. I grab a pair of sweatpants and throw it at him. 'Mate?' My wolf asks curiously. No, idiot.

"Happy I have pants on." I hear him say.

I turn to see him and he was right. He had pants on. His amber eyes and white hair made him standing out from other wolves. To have a white wolf was rare and lucky.

"Yes I am very happy. So are you going to tell me what happened?" I ask curiously. He sits on the edge of my bed saddened by his thoughts.

"It was Tylor." He says though his clenched teeth. 'Vampire bastard.' My wolf growls. I know.

"Why would he go after Chris?" I sat next to him feeling sad about my friend.

"To hurt Carter." Ramsey explains. "Chris was happy though. She said she would finally be able to see Ervin again."

"Who is Ervin?" I ask. Chris always seemed to be in love with someone who wasn't there, but I didn't know who.

"Her ghost boyfriend." Ramsey shrugs. "She was physic, since she talked to ghost. She fell in love with Ervin. She explained all of this to me over the years." He sighs happily.

"That explains so much now." I say laying back on the bed. 'I smell mate.' My wolf insists. Will you shut up, I'm trying to talk with Ramsey.

"Yeah, but she was a wonderful person." He smiles fondly.

"So why did you attack Chrysie?" I ask him as I sit back up.

"The Vet? She smelt weird, like an alpha's mate." He explains. That's another thing about white wolves they have super senses.

"Chrysathe is human though." I say confused.

"Yes but she is an alpha's mate." Ramsey shrugs as he lays back and so do I.

"She could be my alpha, Forest's mate." I suggest.

"Probably. Have you found your mate?" Ramsey asks.

"Nope, you?" I ask back.

"Nope, but I know they are close, real close." He drifted off to a deep sleep. 'Mate.' My wolf insists. He can't be my mate. Can he?