Chapter 19 (Chrysanthe)

*If you skipped chapter 17 she kicked him out. The rest is explained in the next chapter.*

What just happened? We were making out and I was happy about it then all of a sudden the thought hit me and I was angry. "Ugh, why do I have to make everything so complicated." I groan to myself. Still laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling I decide to watch a movie and eat ice cream.

I head to the kitchen and and have a bowl of my favorite lime sherbet ice cream. And I grabbed one of my favorite movies, 50 first dates. It stars Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. They have always made a good movie couple.

I put it in my tv in my bedroom and eat my ice cream as I watch the characters fall in love. I laugh and fall in love with them all over againm like every time.

"Why can't life be like a romantic comedy, they seem so simple." I mumble with my mouth full of ice cream. Oh great I'm talking to myself now.

I watch as they slowly break apart so he can go on his boat trip and she could live at peace and continue her cycle of walking up as of it were the same day all over again. It's kind of sad being that way, growing older would be hard to handle and so would being pregnant.

I finish my ice cream at the part where he starts singing her song and crying as he does so. "Wouldn't it be nice if we were older..." I start to sing as I think of Forest. What am I doing? I groan as I lay down on my bed.

"Is he trying to tell me something? She remembers me." I hear Adam Sandler say as he turns the boat around. It makes me smile since this is my favorite scene.

"Why does Forest want me? I'm nothing special, just some blonde who isn't good at relationships. He's smart, strong, handsome and a leader. I just follow." I tell myself. "Who am I kidding. I'm a complete loser." I sit up and take my ice cream bowl back to the kitchen.

The movie finally ends and I feel happy. Maybe I should movie to Hawaii. I sigh and I know I don't need to. I have the man of my dreams right here and his name is Forest. Wait, I still don't know his last name. I should probably ask. That's it, the next time I see him, I'm going to ask his name.

*Hey, so 50 first dates is one of my favorite romantic comedy movies and I mention it in another story of mine. So that's how I know the whole movie and watched it again just so I could get that quote for all you. It's a really good movie to watch and will make you laugh and cry. I highly advise anyone to see it.
The video is the best version of the song I could get. It is wouldn't it be nice by the beach boys.
Don't be shy, please tell me what you think of this chapter. I'm up for all opinions.
Thank you and see yeah next chapter.
That is a pic of Chrysanthe ready to be an awesome boss. Hope you like her.