Chapter One:

-Savannah's P.O.V-
I woke up and yelled I once again had a terrible nightmare. "Savannah vhats vrong?! Anozher nightmare?" Doctor Rictofen looked at me with worried green eyes. "Yeah..." I said as I wiped the sweat off my forehead. "Its like I have voices in my head now.... WAIT EDDY! THATS IT!!! WE DONT HAVE TO GO TO AFRICA!!!"
I sprang up from my bed. "Vhat are you talking about?" He asked confused. "Can you still commumicate with Samual Stuhlinger?" My smile faded into seriousness. "Hmmm let me try... Samual?...." My Edward closed his eyes trying to communicate.

-Samual Stuhlinger's P.O.V-
I stirred my coffee and stared into my mug. 'Samual?' Oh no!!! Not him again!!! "What? Do you want from me!?" I shouted to the voice, luckily I was alone.

-Doctor Richtofen's P.O.V-
"Savannah it vorked!" I exclaimed as I jumped out of her bed and tackled the blonde girl. "Okay!! Now get him to tell the others to come to North Carolina!" She squealed as I tackled her to the ground.
"Samual.... I need you and your group to do one last zhing... I need you to come to Norzh Carolina in zhe united states." I spoke calmly.

*Tank Dempsey's P.O.V*
I still couldn't believe after a year that savannah and the doc are in a relationship... She has him wrapped around her finger. I got up from the kitchen table and climbed the stairs. My dog tag jingled around my neck with each step. Once I had reached the top of the stairs I walked down the hallway and knocked on her door. "Doc?... Sav?... Its breakfast time get your butts in gear!" I spoke through the door. I sighed, as i opened it to see him on top of her on the floor. "Some thing's never change I suppose." I chuckled at my joke towards the German kraut.

*so... What did y'all think?!!?!*