Chapter Eleven

*Tank's P.O.V*
I sighed and growled. "My cold stuff is getting hot! Let's just pile in the car I don't give a shit if we are squished together!!!"
"Dempsey we don't have a key to enter the house." Takeo nudges my shoulder. " I will make a way!" I barked and picked my groceries up and piled into the jeep.

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I was sprawled out on my back. I arched my back as he ripped into my fox motocross t shirt with gloved fingers. Edward kissed, lapped, and bit at the newly exposed skin which drove me mad. I threw my head back which made the cap that I was wearing cover my eyes and I couldn't see what the German was going to do to me next. I felt him reach his arms around me to unclip my green bra and release my breasts from their prison. I bit my lip, awaiting my present. Edward began sucking on my right bead and I shivered in pleasure and gripped his hair with both hands. He groaned and shifted to give my left bead the same attention.

*Dr. Richtofen's P.O.V*
I looked up from my work at my Savannah. She was relishing the pleasure of my lips. I leaned forward to kiss her lips, gently slipping my tongue into her mouth. She moaned and grabbed my coat and began to undo the buttons one by one, revealing more and more of my pale chest. She kissed my chest and bit my neck. I curled my toes as she went down to my sweet spot on my collar bone. "Savv....." I groaned and shivered. I could feel my pulse in my sheath. I longed for her sweet and warm cavern wrapped around my member.

*to be continued!*