Chapter Twenty Two:

-Russman's P.O.V-
"Everything is so technological here!" I shouted at Stu and banged my fist on the table which made my silverware bounce.
"Yeah, I know... " stu was cut off when a girl, a German, a marine, a Russian, and a Japanese walked in. "Hey... Sorry did I interrupt y'all?" The girl spoke in a southern accent. "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Savannah." Everyone was quiet as the new group looked at us.
I watched them as they all took a seat at the wooden dinner table. "So you're the famous Savannah?.." Misty finally broke the ice. "Yep, that's me." The blonde girl smiled.

-Stuhlinger's P.O.V-
"So um what exactly did you call us here for German Doctor guy?..." I spoke up trying to get a word in before that bimbo chattered again to the blonde. "Mein fiancé here vanted to get everyone togezher at one point... Speaking of zhat, ve are missing some of zhem." I watched the doctor look around for the people that he mentioned.

-Billy's P.O.V-
"Come on! We are going to be late! Tell your lady friend to hurry up!" I yelled at the weasel who was sitting on the couch in his apartment, waiting patiently. "You three can go already if you want to." Weasel spoke quietly and calmly. "Okay we'll see ya." Sal, Finn, and I walked out of the apartment and to the dining hall.

-Savannah's P.O.V-
I sat close to Edward and intertwined our fingers under the table. I was a little impatient that the mobsters weren't on time but who could blame them? They're mobsters! "So um I would say why we are all here but I don't want to repeat myself twi..." I was cut off when Sal, Finn, and Billy walked in. "Where is Albert and Lindsay?" I asked curiously. "The lady is taking too long to get ready so we ditched em." Sal said as he takes a seat across from Tank. I nodded and glanced around at everyone at the table. Tank was chatting with Takeo and Nikolai while Mason was carefully watching condensation drip down his glass of sweet tea. I could tell he had his head in the clouds about something and I wanted to know.

-Mason's P.O.V-
I felt strange about being in the same room with Tank after I seen him in just a towel. That's all I could and can ever think about really now a days.
I felt eyes on me and so I looked up. Savannah had her green pools trained on my sweating body. I wanted to ask her why she was staring at me and if she needed something, but I couldn't think of anything to say without sounding like a complete idiot. I raised and eyebrow and she smirked. The smirk reminded me of her fiancé mixed with... Dempsey.... Hell she sort of looked like the two mixed anyway...

To be continued!!! Leave comments on here and questions on Question to the author!