Chapter Twenty Nine

*The Day of  before the wedding, aka bachelor parties*

-Edward's P.O.V.-
I looked at the glass of wine that had been poured for me while I was sitting on the couch. My mind wasn't on my last day being a 'free man'. No, my mind was on my fiancée, soon to be wife. I was wondering what she was doing at her party and if she was doing anything she shouldn't be doing. Dempsey and the guys wanted to get erotic dancers but I shook my head as I did not want to look at other women or have them rubbing on me. "Oh come on dicktofen, don't be such a lame ass." Dempsey slapped my shoulder in a drunkard state. "I said nein Dempsey... if you want the women, order them yourself... I don't want anyone else." I stated firmly as I got off the couch, walked outside, and looked at the ocean. We are safe... I thought as I took another sip of wine. I couldn't help but think of what's going on outside of the base, the military have been handling as much as they can in overpopulated areas. My mind moved on to the future, our future.. would me and Savannah start a family?

-Savannah's P.O.V-
I poked at the glass that held a piña colada in it. "Is this safe? I've never drank anything before..." I mumbled quietly, unsure of myself. "It's safe Savannah. See watch." Misty takes a sip. I nodded and took a sip. My eyes widened as I tasted the rum. "Is this what it feels like to be an adult?..." I said out loud which earned some laughs. I continued to drink up until I finished. I sighed and looked down. I miss my fiancé, I thought to myself. "Misty? Do I have to stay away from doc the whole day?" I ask with anxiety in my voice and slurring my words a bit. My German was an addiction that I can't get rid of ever since I laid my eyes on him. "Tradition says you should but it's your choice." The farm girl gives a shrug and with that I stood up and left the building we were in. "Edward! Where are you?!" I shout and looked around until I seen him overlooking the waves. "Liebe?" He turns around and I run to hug him, nearly knocking him over. "I'm sorry I missed you and I couldn't stay away from you." I frowned and buried my face into his chest, inhaling his cologne. "It's okay liebe... to be honest I was thinking about you all day and um liebe?... are you ok? Your cheeks are red..." Richthofen asked me as he placed a hand on my forehead. I shook my head and blushed. "I um... had a drink... my first drink..." I slurred my words and felt my knees get weak and wobbly. The german smiled at me and chuckled softly. "Can we sit down?" I ask and slowly slid down into the sand. "Ja of course." He said, taking a seat beside me. I was exhausted and the time was only 4:45pm.  "Edward? Can I ask you something?" I looked up at him and smiled. "Ja what is it?" He replies and moved his hand to rest it on my thigh.
"I was thinking about us and our future... do you think we will have to start killing the undead again or will it be contained?" I looked down at the ground and moved my fingers through the sand. "Honestly liebe, I do not know..." i smiled at him and winked. "Well, lets just focus on getting married first." Edward nodded and smirked. "Shall we head back to our place?" He asked as he licked his lips. "Indeed we shall." I take his arm and we walk back to our apartment. When we reached the apartment, I kicked the door shut as we feverishly started kissing each other and running our hands all over each others bodies. I could tell Edward was hungry for my love as he picked me up and walked with haste to our bedroom and threw me on our bed, tearing my clothes off in the process.

-to be continued...-

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry I took so long to write it! I had a lot of fucked up shit going on in my life! Are y'all ready for the last chapter of this book?!