Chapter Two

*Stuhlinger's P.O.V*
I take in a big breath of air before I walk into the living room of the large house we are staying at in Angola. "Guys... I know I have led us into some very tight places before and gotten us almost killed before but we are not done yet..." Misty shoots a angry glance at me. "What do you mean?.. We killed all the zombies!" She shouts and bangs her fist on the coffee table which startles marlton. "He wants us to go to North Carolina..." I spoke shyly after seeing her anger fit. "Hmm I think we should trust em.....we can't stay in this damn heat forever." Russman looks at me and smiles. "If russman is in then I am... Maybe it would be better for us... misty?" Marlton looked over to the farmer girl that I despise with a passion. "Okay fine only for marly." I nodded. "Thank you guys." I smiled and left them in the room. "Hey um voice?... Its a go..."

*Richtofen's P.O.V*
'Hey um voice?... Its a go...' I hear samual reply back. "Zhey vill come..." I spoke to my girlfriend and smiled. "Really?! That's awesome!!!" She leans over and kisses the scar on my face. She never kissed it before so it got me thinking. "Liebe, vhy did you kiss mein scar?" I asked shyly with a huge blush spreading across my face. "I don't know... Did I do something wrong eddy?" She asked with a worried look on her beautiful freckled face. "Nein... I liked it...." I laughed. "It vas interesting." I couldn't help but stare at her and admire such a creation. "What?..." She smiled at me. I shook my head and shooed her away. I thought to myself as I picked up a picture of her mom, dad, and her together at what looks like a aquarium. "You look like your vater..." She nodded and nervously scratched her neck. "Yeah... My grandparents and anyone who knew my dad all his life said I was an exact copy." She chuckled sadly. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you..." I put the picture back down on the side table next to our bed. "I'm sure he vas a brilliant man as vell as your mutter." Savannah climbed into my arms and held close to me.