Chapter Twenty One:

-Albert's P.O.V-
I sat on the couch in the apartment space and looked at Lindsay. She was standing in front of the window over looking the field of the base. "Sorry..." I spoke quietly. She turned and looked at me. "For what?..." She asked and cocked her head slightly to the side. "Sorry for this not being a good first date..." I slumped further into the couch. She shakes her head and smiles. "It's fine... Really! I rather be here than watching people eat eachother..." I looked up and gave her a strange look. "Oh no that's not what I meant... I didn't mean to make it sound weird..." She held her hands up as if she offended me. "Lindsay, it's fine I understand. I don't want to see any of the undead either. I already had enough back at Alcatraz." I chuckled, thinking about fighting with the guys. "Oh... Okay..." She smiles and comes to sit beside me on the couch.

-Misty's P.O.V-
We finally pulled into the base. It was dark out and lights were turned on inside the base. "Wow... This is incredible." I muttered. "Yeah? Wait until you see where you're staying." The driver up front said as he parked the large black SUV.

-Savannah's P.O.V-
There was a knock at the door of our apartment. I got up out of bed and walked out of the bedroom, carefully stepping over Mr. Fish as he was eating. "Hello?..." I said as I opened the door. "The Green Run team has just arrived. When do you want to meet them?" Mason asked me. "Um... I suppose after they get settled into their arrangements..." Mason nodded and left me. I shut the door and walked back to the bedroom. "Vho vas zhat?" Edward asked as he propped himself up on his elbow. "it was David Mason." I responded and sat down in the bed beside him. "Vhat did he vant?" He asked another question. "He wanted to know when we wanted to meet the Green Run Crew. But for right now, it's just me and you love." I smiled at the German and kissed his scar which made him smile wickedly. "Ich liebe dich." He whispered and kissed my lips.
"I love you too doc."

-Tank's P.O.V-
I just stepped out of the shower when I heard a knock at my door. I quickly grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waist before going to answer the door. "Hello." I said as I opened it. "Hey. The Green Run Crew has arrived." It was David.

-David's P.O.V-
I glanced up and down at him. I could feel my cheeks burning. I never felt strange like this before. "So um... When do you want to meet them?" I asked, trying to distract myself. "Um...." I could tell he probably thought i was checking him out... "Anytime is fine with me... I just stepped out of the shower." He mumbled. "I've noticed that..." I looked uncomfortably at my feet and shuffled a little. "So David... Want to come in for a bit? It looks like it's starting to rain..." Why would he invite me in? I'm a man I can handle a little rain... "I'm fine I was just heading out. Good bye Dempsey." I turned and walked away from the half naked male. I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. Hey..." He paused for a minute. "You forgot this." He handed me a mk47. "You left it in the SUV when we first arrived. I figured you would need this..." I turned around to take the gun. "Thanks. I'll be making my leave now if you don't mind." I said nervously and left.

-oh no angst alert!!!-