Chapter Ten

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I was alone for a while before Edward came back. He had his brownish grey hair covered by his cap and his lanky, pale, scarred, and slightly muscular body is dressed in his SS uniform along with black boots and black gloves. I moaned slightly at how delicious he looked. My moan earned a smirk from the doctor. We already had sexual experiences before but this was about to be the most extreme yet.

*Edward's P.O.V*
I smirked at the blonde before me. "Vhat is it?" I purred and walked over to the bed and crawled in with her. "Nothing you just look... Very um... Sexy...." Her cheeks burned a bright red. I nod and kissed her lips and cheeks. I could still taste the saltiness of her tears.

*tanks P.O.V*
I looked around and watched people leave the store and enter the store. "What the hell is taking richtofen so long?" I shout in anger. "Savannah was very upset..." Takeo answered my question. "Just be patient." He continued.

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I watched the animal on top of me suck on my neck and lick the area around it. He looked up at me with blueish, green eyes. I grinned and kissed his forehead before taking his cap and put it on my head. I ran a hand through his hair and pulled him close. I could feel his heart beating rapidly against mine.

*to be continued*