Chapter Nein!

*Richtofen's P.O.V*
I couldn't leave her alone and I couldn't leave the others at the store so I picked her up and carried her upstairs. I laid her on our bed and lifted my white T-shirt off my pale and toned chest and tossed it to the ground only to grab another shirt from the dresser. I slipped it on and turned back to see Savannah sitting up and looking at me. Her eyes were red from crying but something was different about her as well. Her cheeks were burning bright red. "Liebe?.." I looked at her now my cheeks were red. "Hm?..." She responded. I don't know how a women could change her mind extremely quick but it was interesting. Savannah got up from the bed and walked over to me and pressed her chest against mine. I grew incredibly hard from the close proximities of her breasts. "Edward?.." She began and I couldn't imagine what was on her mind.

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I know we had to go back to the store and pick the others up but that wasn't important right now, me and Edward were alone in the house together. The others didn't have a key to get in even if tank were to make two trips back to my house.
"Edward... Love me and don't ever leave me..." I spoke as I leaned upward on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips. We stumbled back against the bed and never once did we break the kiss. He brushed his tongue across my lips begging for entrance. "Wait... I have one request... I know this might be strange but... Can you get your uniform on for me?..." I blushed and looked up at him. "Ja. I vill.." He gets up off me and goes down stairs while I wait on our bed.

*Oh Shit!!! Savannah is having crazy mood swings... What does this mean?...*