Chapter Three

*Misty's P.O.V*
I didn't want to go with Stupidger but if Marly was going so was I. I looked at my best friend Marlton which got me a small shy smile. "Its going to be okay Misty." He trys to reassure me but I couldn't shake the though of returning to the United States after all this time. I looked over at Russman who was sleeping soundly on the bus we were riding. Naturally, I didn't want to ride the bus because it brings me back the memories of Tranzit which is what we called that town where it had a bus making our lives easier than they were. "Next stop the airport!" A African mans voice booms over the intercom. "That's our stop... Marly will you wake me up when we get there?" I asked as I made myself comfortable in my boyfriend's arms. "S-sure Misty." He responded shyly. I can never get over how cute this shy man is. I slowly began to drift off to sleep by the rocking of the traveling bus.

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I came downstairs wearing my auqa colored hoodie and black basketball shorts. "Afternoon guys, what do y'all want for lunch?" I asked looking at the eight men who were playing a game of Rummy. "Well this Irish man wants a sandwich." Finn speaks up as he draws another card from the pile. "I can make some sushi and jasmine tea if you don't mind Savannah." Takeo places a matched pair of queens down and straightens his cards in his hand. "What about y'all? We need to vote so I won't have to make a huge mess or.... We can have a cook off and I will be the judge... But then again, I am very picky and don't want to offend." I mumbled shyly and placed my hands into the pocket of my hoodie. "Ve should have a cook off zhat vill be vunderbar!" My boyfriend exclaims and drops his cards all on the floor. "Okay cook off it is then... We should go to the store and get the ingredients we all need. But we all can't fit in my hummer so I I'm not sure what we can do about transportation." I twitched a little from the small stressful situation. "I can drive sav." Tank offered. "Rummy!" Albert Arlington shouts as he throws all his cards down. "I swear you just cheated.. No wonder they call you the Weasel." Nikolai spoke unamused and took a sip of his vodka. "Okay Tank you can take my jeep. I will drive with Richtofen, Albert, Sal, Finn, and Billy." I smiled and went to go grab my car keys for both my hummer and my jeep. I tossed my jeep keys to Tank who caught them with one hand. "Let's roll!" I exclaimed as I opened the garage and got into my hummer with Edward slid in next to me while the rest who were in my hummer piled in. I started the hummer and pulled off leading the way to the Harris Teeter.