Chapter Four

(Not my art!)
*Tank Dempsey's P.O.V*
I wonder what I should cook better yet, I wonder what the prize is... Maybe I should cook burgers?...

*Savannah's P.O.V*
Maybe I should cook something too... I guess fry up some chicken, squash, and potato wedges....

*Edward's P.O.V*
I looked at Savannah and tried to think of her favorite food. Fruit! She likes fruit. I will make a fruit salad and I will be sure to win!

*Marlton's P.O.V*
We have arrived at our destination and I'm glad too. My arms are asleep. "Misty? Wake up, we are here." I gently whispered into her ear. My girlfriend woke up and stretched before we all got off the bus. The angolian government paid for our tickets since we brought a lot of tourists out to meet us and ask questions. We waved goodbye to everyone before we got on the plane.

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I stood in the shopping cart place. The eight men came into the store and looked at each other competitivly. "Okay gentlemen! Here is the rules! Get what you need for your meal which will include main corse and sides. I have decided to make this competion spread out for nine days and we will have a group vote and whoever wins, idk I guess cash prize and loser has to do something incredibly embarrassing." I laughed evilly at the last part which gained weird looks from each of the men except Richtofen who enjoyed my saddism. "Also y'all can shop in teams or partners." I automatically looked at Richtofen. "We meet back here once everyone is done shopping! Now charge!" I watched as everyone grabbed a shopping cart the singles consisted of takeo, sal, and weasel. The partners were tank and Nikolai, myself and Edward, and billy and Finn.
Richtofen walked over to the fruit isle and grabbed pineapples, bananas, strawberries, grapes, and much more fruit. "Eddy what are you gonna make? Fruit salad?" I asked blushing. "Maybe.... Maybe not..." He swiftly replied as he looked at me. "Hmmm I wonder why..." I chuckled.
"Is that all you need eddy?" I asked as I brushed my hand against his arm making him shiver. "J-ja..." He whimpered. I loved how I could make this saddist man whimper and beg. "My turn to shop." I smiled and pushed the cart to get potatos, squash, chicken, and fry mix. I also grabbed some oil and butter milk. "Vhat are you making liebe?" The doctor asked as he looked into my cart. "A southern dish, fried chicken, sqaush, and potato wedges." I licked my lips as I imagined it.
"Okay liebe." He simply shrugged his shoulders.