Chapter NEINteen

Warning there is some sex coming so don't read if you don't like the sexuals. Also the picture above is the setting ;)

-Misty's P.O.V-
I looked at Stuhlinger and frowned. "Now what?.." I said as I tapped my foot. I see two men approaching us in black suits with the acronym FFMB and a symbol that is a circle with blue waves. "We need you to come with us. We can take you to Dr. Edward Richtofen." One of them said. I looked at Marlton and he nodded.

Savannah's P.O.V
I grabbed Edward's cap and wehrmacht coat out of his suitcase and walked to his laboratory. I handed him his clothing articles and watched him slip them on. I blushed and bit my lip slightly upon seeing him in his uniform. I always loved how uniforms looked on men... Edward looked up at me and smirked. "Vhat is it liebe?..." He asked me as if he didn't know what I was getting hot in the face about.  I slowly walked closer to him and grabbed his wrist and moved his gloved hand to my breast. My heart was pounding through my black hoodie. I felt him grip my breast hard with his hand. This swift motion made me gasp. "Do you have to start working tonight?..." I whispered in a list filled voice. He shook his head and smirked. "Nein." He responded and squeezed my breast a little harder. "Good because I need you right fucking now..." I grabbed his hand and opened the lab door and pulled him down the hallway into our apartment. I shut the door and locked it. This is going to be fun...

-Richtofen's P.O.V-
I vas pushed against zhe vall of zhe bathroom und kissed fiercely by mein fiancé. Our tongues battled for dominance as our mouths crashed into eachother. Savannah tugged mein coat off of mein body und tossed it into our bedroom. I tugged her hoodie off of her body and tossed it in the same direction as my coat. I have forgotten how hard it vas to strip eachother vhile kissing. She held a finger up to me before backing away from me und walking to the faucet to turn zhe shower on. I never had sex in zhe shower und if I did, I couldn't remember it... I bit mein lip as she came back over to me just to grab mein hand und bring me in front of zhe shower. She began to undress me further und toss mein clothes to the bedroom. Steam vas starting to build up in zhe dark tiled bathroom. I was already naked except for mein boxers zhat she left on me. I vas confused as to vhy zhis vas but I'm sure I vill figure out soon....

-Savannahs P.O.V-
I stripped my remaining clothes off except for my bra and underwear. I stepped into the shower beckoning Edward forward. He nervously walked forward and stepped into the steaming shower. I grabbed him and pulled him into the water and smashed my lips into his once again reclaiming dominance. We continued this act while sliding our hands all over each others bodies in the shower. I broke the kiss and started to bite his neck lightly. He groaned and slipped his hand down my back to cup my ass. I blushed and smirked as I kissed and sucked around his collar bone. I ran my hand down his spine and he gasped. Our lightly colored under garments were see through from the water. I pulled away from kissing his neck and looked up at him. He had his eyes closed and his face was red.

-to be continued... ;) -