Chapter Thirty

-The Day Of The Wedding; Savannah's P.O.V.-

My head was fucking killing me even after one drink. I sighed and looked over at Edward, laying naked next to me in our bed. "Edward." I nudged him lightly, trying to wake him up.  The german shifted and opened one green eye sleepily. "Ja liebe?"  He asked and placed his hand on my arm. "We need to get up and get ready for our fucking wedding you sexy nazi." I muttered as I gripped my head. "Liebe? How are you hungover after one drink?" He opened his other eye to look at me. I shake my head and shrugged. "I have no idea but I need this headache to go away or I'm going to die." I groaned and buried my face in his chest, inhaling his musky scent. Richthofen chuckled and kissed my forehead before leaning up and sat up from the bed. "Edward?.." I began but slightly stopped myself. "Ja?" Doc answered and turned his green gaze toward me. "are you happy that we are getting married?" I asked shyly and looked at my hands, twiddling my thumbs. Edward takes my hands and smiled. "Of course I am. I asked you to marry me for a reason." He brings my hands up to his lips and kisses them. I looked up at him and kissed his scar before pushing him nearly making him fall off the bed. "Get the shower going!" I shouted at him and he smirked. "Okay liebe" Edward recovers his balance and stands up, walking to the bathroom but not before pulling down his pants and flashes me a hard, throbbing cock.

-Tank's P.O.V-

I opened my eyes and looked over feeling something warm. A girl?... it must have been one of the dancers from last night after that kraut left. I sat up and grabbed a cup of water and wet my dry mouth. I looked at the girl and was taken a back the girl looked exactly like Isabella... "good morning." A soft voice spoke which interrupted me from my thoughts. "Morning to you as well... I'm sorry but what is your name?" I asked the brown haired girl. "Rebecca Glendale." I almost spit my drink out. "Do you have a relative named Isabella Glendale?" I asked nervously. The girl nodded her head. "Yes she's in the nursing home... not far from here actually..." she paused a moment before finishing her sentence. "Wait a minute... you're Tank Dempsey? The one who went to France?" I nodded, slightly unbelieving this moment. "Granny would be so excited to see you. She always talks about you." I smiled shyly and thought about Isabella in her old age that we'd often joke about. "I wonder if I can escape here. Just to go visit her for a moment... I need to see with my own eyes..." i said as I slipped a green t shirt on. "I could possibly take you with me... but what you see out there close to the outskirts of the city isn't a pretty sight..."
She looked at me with a smile. "What about your friends wedding? Don't you have to walk her down the isle?" She asked looking slightly ditzy. To be honest I completely forgot due to how trashed I got last night... I nodded and sighed. "I need to shower... excuse me please." I walked to the bathroom and began stripping.

-Richtofen's P.O.V-

We both got out of the shower and smiled at each other. "I won't lie I am kinda nervous Eddie..." Savannah spoke shyly. I nodded in agreement. "Ja. I never thought I'd love someone as much as you."
I couldn't help but blush and scratch the back of my neck. My fiancé shakes her head and holds a hand up. "No you love tank haha." She starts laughing at my disgruntled face. "Nein... not in a million years..." I say with a serious tone. She smiled at me with a sort of smile where your eyes close. "Edward? I'm not trying to be a asshole but misty and Lindsay are coming over to help me get ready so can you go get ready? I don't want to show you my big get up until I'm finished." I nod and smiled wickedly. "Let me at least get some clothes on, I'd hate to get you angry on our wedding day due to someone staring." She huffed and crossed her arms and looked at me with red cheeks. "Your sexy naked body is mine. But I don't mind looking at you right now.... hehe..." Savannah winked and licked her lips. I realized what she was getting at and I put one hand behind my neck and one on my hip before posing for her. "Like this?" I asked with temptation in my voice, practically teasing her. She looked me up and down slowly meeting my gaze. "Mmmhmmm that's exactly how..." she sorta sounded like Tank when he would have a dirty dream which made me shiver slightly. "I swear you and Dempsey are too alike..." I shake my head and sigh. "Well let me get dressed and I'll see you later. Ich liebe dich." I reached over and gave her a kiss before getting dressed and leaving.

-Time skip to the wedding ceremony
Richthofen still-

I stood at the alter nervously messing with my bowtie, awaiting my soon to be wife. As on que, the ceremonial music begins and everyone stands up and faces the curtain that has strategically been placed amongst the sand to hide anything behind it.
There she is... Savannah comes walking down the isle, holding Tank's arm as he escorts her to me. I couldn't see her face which made me much more nervous. When they finally reach the end of the isle, Tank nods at me and kisses the top of Savannah's head before taking his place beside me and between Takeo. "Hey Eddie. Today's the day, just relax my love." She whispers to me, I nod and smile wide. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love that these two share for each other. Doctor Edward Richtofen, do you take Savannah Bridges to be your wife, through sickness and health, til death due you part?" Mason asks me and I nodded looking at Savannah with my eyes slightly watering. "Savannah Bridges, do you take Edward Richtofen to be your husband, through sickness and health, til death due you part?" I bit my bottom lip and watched Savannah nod. "Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!" He shouts and I slowly lift the veil and leaned in and passionately locked lips with my wife. I gently place my gloves hand on her cheek and smile in the kiss.

-The End-

What did y'all think?! Let me know in the comments and don't be afraid to message questions to be answered in my Authors book!