Chapter Six

*Weasel's P.O.V*
"Hello... Did you find what you were looking for?" The girl asked me. "Y-yes yes I did." I cleared my throat nervously. The girl smiled shyly which sent my heart pounding like my feet when I run away from the police. We stood in silence as she rang up my purchases. "So... Um... That will be twenty eight dollars and seventy eight cents." She spoke in a quiet voice. I never heard a voice so pure and innocent before. As I was giving her the money, our hands brushed for a split second. I couldn't move. Neither could she, it was like she was trapped in a trance. There was shuffling behind us and my house mates Savannah and the German came up behind me. "Nein! I vasnt schtaring at your butt!" The German shouted, desperately trying to defend himself. I rolled my eyes and moved my hand back. "I will see you again sometime... I'm Albert Arlington... But everyone calls me Weasel." The girl chuckled. "I don't see a weasel..." Was all she said before she motioned me along and started to ring out my housemates. I carried my groceries in both hands and I sat on a bench outside of the store. I couldn't help but smile at my recent encounter. She was a cute girl. She had curly black hair with a curvy figure and dark brown eyes. She reminded me of something that I seen before but can't put my finger on it if I tried.

*Nikolai's P.O.V*
The cashier reminded me of one of my mother. In a way it was like she was reborn. Mother was always soft spoken.

*hey guys! Sorry if the chapter sucks I wanted to get it out asap since its been a while since I updated and please give feedback!*