Chapter Twenty:

-warning sexual content!!!-

Richtofen's P.O.V
I stood in zhe varm shover, letting mein lover paw at me. I smiled und kissed her passionately. "Liebe I can't vait anymore... I need you..." I vhispered into her ear as I undid her bra. I vatched her breasts bounce free from zhe vet bra. I tossed zhe article of clozhing aside und hooked a finger around the band of her underwear, gently pulling zhem down. I slipped a finger inside her und groaned upon feeling how vet she vas for me. I heard her moaning loudly as i pumped mein finger in und out of her, speeding making her vhimper more. "Fuck doc..." She vas panting und bucking her hips against my hand. I moved mein zhumb against her rose bud und lightly pushed it vhich made her scream in pleasure.

-Savannah's P.O.V-
"Doc I need you... Please..." I never been so desperate before. It made me slightly sick at how bad I needed something. "Vhat?" He smirked as he kept pushing down on my sweet spot. "Doc I need.... I need you to....please fuck me..." I closed my eyes tightly. I didn't know how long I would last if he kept this up. I reached down and grabbed him. He groaned and placed a hand on top of mine. We made eye contact before I moved my hand and grabbed the band of his boxers and ripped them off. "Gah!" He shouted from the surprise motion. I gripped his member in a firm grasp with one hand and moved his hand that was fingering me to the side. My hand positioned him correctly before shoving him inside me. He moaned loudly before he pressed his lips against mine. He took a seat on the stool that was built into the shower, of course pulling me with him on his lap. He placed his hands on either side of my hips and slowly started bouncing me up and down. "Ah Dr. Richtofen!" I moaned his name.

-Richtofen's P.O.V-
I shut mein eyes tightly, listening to zhis beautiful voman zhat vas riding me. I liebe her so much it hurts some times. I sped up mein zhrusting vhich also made me grunt and moan as vell. Here ve are, two humans enjoying the company of eachozher. Ve are a sight to see.

-Savannah's P.O.V-
I could feel myself coming close. "Harder doc!" I shouted and he did as told surprisingly. He kept ramming me at full speed. I wrapped my arms around his back and dug my nails into his shoulders. I kissed him roughly as I finished. Soon after my climax he finished too, in a rough German way. "MEIN GOTT!!!!" He shouted after breaking the kiss. I slumped against him, laying my head on his chest. "Ich liebe dich." He whispered softly into my ear before lifting me up and sliding out of me. He set me back on top of him. "I love you too." I wrapped my arms back around him and looked into his eyes. "Edward? Did I hurt you just a few minutes ago?... I kinda lost myself..." I said as I moved my hand to look at the blood. "Nein I liked it..." He smirked. "You kinky asshole." I smiled sand kissed him. "Can you wash me now?.. I want to cuddle in the bed with you..." The man smiled and nodded. "Okay." He grabbed the shampoo and put into my hair and lathered it. I closed my eyes and leaned against him but he pushed me away slightly so I could rinse my hair. "Sorry liebe. I needed to rinse your hair." He spoke quietly as he helped the water get the shampoo out. He reached up and grabbed the bar of soap and slid it along my body.

-tank's P.O.V-
I sat on a bench outside the apartments in the base and smoked a cigarette. Mason walks up to me and sits down. "Hello Tank." He smiles. I nodded and took a swig from the cigarette. "How are you liking the base so far?" Mason asks me which made me look around. "Feels right... Like the old days before the world went to shit... The first time you know?..." I let a puff of smoke out. "Yeah. I understand."

-Richtofen's P.O.V-
I dried her off as well as mein self und got dressed. I picked mein coat und hat up off the floor und placed it on a chair. I heard a rhythmic sound began to play. "Vhat is zhat sound?..." I asked to no one in particular. "It's my iPhone..." Savannah said as she turned zhe volume to a slight hum.

-Savannah's P.O.V-
Since it was Christmas time, I figured I would play my ultimate favorite Christmas song; Last Christmas by Wham! Richtofen climbed into the king sized bed and curled up next to me. Times like this makes me wish this could last forever but I know it probably wont....

-So?! What did y'all think about the chapter?! Leave questions on the Questions To The Author book!!!!-