Chapter Fifteen

*Warning this chapter will be very depressing so have box of tissues ready*

*Richtofen's POV*
I drove her home in silence. "So vhat vill you do vhen you get home?" I asked her and she was looking at the floor of the jeep. "I don't know..." She mumbled. "Everyone is excited to see you Bette." I tried to cheer her up but I could tell that it wasn't going to happen. It has been a month since Halloween night and the team has spent Thanksgiving with her in the hospital and we showed video tape of black friday.... When it was the first of December.... My god.... I just feel horrible...

*Tank's POV*
I walked outside to help get Savannah into the house. She looked weak. I guess it was from what happened... I can't imagine what Richtofen and Savannah must be going through....

*Savannah's POV*
I walked into my room and laid on the bed. I didn't want to do anything except lay here. My cat came on the bed and laid against me. I reached down and pet him between the ears.

*Tank's POV*
I grabbed richtofen and pulled him aside in the garage. "You okay?..." I asked him and frowned hoping that it wouldn't be too awkward. "I zhink I am fine but I am not sure about Savannah..." I studied him for a moment. He looked stressed out and skinny. I guess it must be worrying for Savannah. "I don't want to sound extremely soft or gay or anything like that but.... If you... Um... Need anything.... Just come to me..." With that said, I walked away leaving the doctor slightly baffled but I knew he understood where I was coming from. Even though I hated/hate/tolerate him, he's still apart of the group and I suppose it just wouldn't be the same without him, just like it was when he went into that dammed prison that the little girl had. Thank god its all over.

*Richtofen's POV*
I walked back into the house after Dempsey and my conversation. He must know how hard it is to lose.... I can't even think about finishing the rest of the sentence. I found myself walking up the stairs to our bedroom. I gently knocked on the door and opened it. Savannah was laying on our bed petting that cat of hers. "Hallo liebe." I spoke quietly. "hello Edward.." She replied as if she was too busy with petting the cat. "Vhat have you been doing up here?" I asked as I take a seat on the bed. "Just trying to keep myself occupied." Occupied?... From what?... I thought to myself. "Is zhere anyzhing you vant to talk about liebe?" I scooted in closer. "What do you mean?...  Sure there is lots of things I want to talk about but I feel like what you're getting at is your mad at me because I was ashamed to take care of myself which is why I lost our baby... Is that what you wanted to talk about?" She looked at me fiercely which made me squirm a little. "Nein I just vanted to make sure you Vere okay... I care about you Sav... Yes I'm torn up but angry? Nein. I'm not angry at you at all... I'm just angry that you Vere afraid zhat I vould judge you for having a medical problem... I vont ever stop caring for you meine liebe." I just spilled my heart out to her... Tears began to flood down her face and she closed the distance between us and is now resting on my chest. I stroked her dirty blonde hair from her eyes. "It is going to be okay liebe." Little did I know, it was not going to be....

*TO BE CONTINUED!!!*
So what did y'all think? Any questions should be asked on the Questions to the author book!!!!