Chapter Twenty Three:

-Savannah's P.O.V-
I tapped my fingers on the table, impatiently waiting for Albert and Lindsay. "Vhat is vrong liebe?..." Edward asked as he squeezed my shoulder. "I'm gonna go see what is taking so long for them." I whispered quietly into his ear. "Vould you like me to go?" He whispered back.
I shook my head and got up from the table and slipped away. I walked out of the dining hall and outside into the rain. "Now what was the building that they lived in?..." I looked at the apartment buildings and picked one. "Let's see... I think it's this one..." I walked into the door and gasped. "Oh... My... Gosh... " I covered my eyes from the sight that I was seeing.
"So this was what y'all were doing while we waited... Kind of pissed at y'all at the moment because... Nevermind that's not important just get your clothing back on..." I pinched the bridge of my nose and turned my back. "Geeze knock next time Sav!" Albert shouted at me. "I'm sorry y'all should be on time next time before screwing!" I slammed the door on the love making pair and walked back out into the rain rather than stay under the shelter of  the awning.
"Liebe are you okay?..." Edward asked as he walked towards me. "You're all soaked...." He motions be to our apartment. "Come I vill get you some dry clozhing on." I sighed loudly and walked with him. He held his umbrella over my head as if that would make a difference since I'm already wet.
We entered our apartment and Edward shut the door before closing the umbrella. "So vhy vere zhey late?..." He asked watching me strip the wet clothing off. "They were having sex dear." I muttered while turning my back towards him to take my bra off. "Oh...vell zhen...."

-Albert's P.O.V-
I couldn't move from the embarrassment that I felt after being caught by Savannah. I looked at Lindsay underneath me and she smiled before busting out I laughter. "What's so funny?..." I asked concerned for my pride. "You! You just look like you're scared of Savannah!" She continued to laugh. "Well yeah, the blonde has a psycho nazi fiancé..." I muttered and laid beside her. "Just shut up and finish what you started Al." She climbed on top of me and roughly claimed my lips. I wrapped my calloused hands around her soft back and rubbed up and down, letting my hands dance along her skin. "Are you sure you want me to take your innocence?..." I pulled away from her. "I'm sure." Her voice filled with seriousness and desire. She moved one of her hands down and grasped me, guiding me to her warm tunnel. I moaned loudly and uncontrollably at how tight she is. I slightly tensed up as I felt tears hit my face. "Are you okay girl?.." I asked and she paused to adjust. "Yeah I'm fine..." She rasped and she slowly started to ride me.

-Edward's P.O.V-
I stared at the scars on her back as she rummaged through her drawers looking for fresh clothing. How did her parents not notice how bad these injuries were at the time?.. Did her parents not pay attention to her close enough or was there something else that distracted them?... "You can stop staring at them Edward... I'm fine..." She muttered and turned around to face me. "Liebe... I didn't notice zhem before... Is all...." I whispered shyly. "You didn't tell me how you got zhem." I walked to the bed and sat down. I patted the spot next to me and she sighed. "I didn't drive him to the bank to get more money for gambling and he slashed my back with a knife.
It's not as bad as they look. I'm tough in all honesty." I didn't know if I was angering her or not. "Liebe how did your parents not notice zhis?" I asked as I gently placed a hand on her back. "They were busy with work... They also didn't see him the way that I did.."
I nodded and rubbed my fingers along the scars. "I'm sure vhere ever he is, he is probably suffering..." I pulled my fiancé into my arms not even caring that her breasts was against me. "Ich liebe dich." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

Seven more chapters till the end of this book!!!! Comment what you guys think will happen in the next chapter and yalls opinions!!!
~Savvy