Chapter Twelve

*Albert Arlington's P.O.V*
I could not stop thinking about that Lindsey girl at the cash register. To me she seemed to be hiding away in her shell, shy from the world... I only just met the girl and I want her...

*Tank Dempsey's P.O.V*
I clutched the steering wheel so tightly that my knuckles were turning white. I was mad that my groceries could be spoiled and I would have wasted Savannah's money. I hate to make her hard earned cash go to waste but then again it technically was her fault, well kind of... I wonder what triggered her anxiety attack like that...

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I gripped Edwards hair as he plunged deep into my cavern. I moaned loudly and furiously bucked my hips to math his pace. I kept trying to make him hit my G-spot.
"Edward!! Go harder! Right there!!!" I instructed the doctor and he accommodated my needs which sent a wave of pleasure and intense ecstasy through my body. I'm so close to the edge that I can feel myself tighten around him. "EDWARD!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I came. At the same time, the German also had came... Inside me.... This was the second time he had came inside me.

*Dr. Richtofen's P.O.V*
I pulled out and some of my seed dripped onto her sheets. I giggled manically as I watched my unborn children drip out of her. She looked up at me completely out of breath before she broke into a sense of laughter too. I heard someone pull up in the driveway and immediately rushed to get my clothes on that I was wearing today, even though they had Savannah's tears still on my shirt.  I rushed downstairs and out the door. Dempsey was mad as usual so it did not bother me. "How is she?" He rasped and grabbed his groceries while everyone else did the same. Almost everyone was complaining from being so cramped up. I thought to Savannah upstairs naked in our bed. I blushed and smiled but not to where it was noticeable. The reason I was smiling and blushing was that.... I finally have someone that loves me....

*what do you guys think??! Leave feedback!!! Also, sorry it was so short!!
~Savvy *