Chapter Twenty Five

(Warning: I am not very good at picking wedding stuff because well, I haven't been married so please bare with me and excuse any spelling or grammar errors! I am trying to make my stories more better and easier to understand! Also there is some sexuals in this so if you don't like boy on boy, do not read!)

-No ones P.O.V-
After dinner, everyone went their separate ways except for Savannah, Mason, Dr. Richtofen, and Tank. The four were gathered closer to each other around the large dining table.

-Mason's P.O.V-
"Thank you so much Mason! You don't know how much this means to Edward and I!" Savannah smiled and picked up a glass of sweet tea, bringing it to her lips. I smiled and nodded then looked at Tank who was glad that Savannah was smiling again. I was glad that my attention could be put towards something more useful than thinking about Tank. Wait what?... No I'm not homosexual... I stopped myself before my thoughts got out of hand and make me start mumbling away like I always do. "You three should probably get some sleep. It's been a long night." I yawned and finished my Coke. "Yea, I guess it is pretty late.... Where should Edward and I meet you and what time?" The blonde asked with a smile while placing her hand on her fiancés hand. "Nine am at my quarters?" I asked, looking at the both of them. "Ja, zhat vould vork." The Doctor responded with a nod. "Okay, then see y'all at nine." I smiled and stood up from the table. Dr. Richtofen and Savannah walked out, leaving me alone with Tank. "That was awfully kind of you to do Mason." Tank spoke to me with a grin. I shook my head and shrugged. "I'd figure since they have to stay here, I might as well help them out." I smiled and watched his facial expressions. "At first, I was interested in Savannah but now, I look to her as a little sister... You know?" He grabbed his beer and took a swig. Great... That kind of gave away that he likes girls... I thought to myself and frowned. "What about you Mason? Do you dig anyone?" Tank asked me and my eyes widened. "Um.... Not really.... I mean, the person basically just told me that they aren't really interested..." I mumbled and crossed my arms, securely around myself. Dempsey raised an eyebrow and looked at me.  "What?" I asked him and he shook his head and smiled. "Nothing." I wasn't sure if he knew the truth or was just messing with me... I never had any attractions towards anyone else of my sex but Tank.... Tank is different... I don't even know if I am gay or straight anymore. I never been with anyone romantically for a while now. "What's going on in that head of yours?" Tank asks me and rests his chin on his hand. "Er nothing... Just the usual... Battle tactics and such..." I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment. "You sure?... You don't look like you're thinking about just the usual.... In fact you have a stiffy." I looked down. Shit!!! He was right. "I think it's time I left!..." I backed away from the table and made my way to the exit. "Alex. I know you like me... You get nervous and try to act smart around me, but in reality your dying on the inside." I gasped when Tank spoke these words. He could read me like a book. "Look I'm not gay but I haven't been laid in several years. I'm down for fucking if I top." My face was as red as a tomato. "I'm sorry... What?" I managed to get out before Tank let out a chuckle. "Want to fuck or not?" He asked again, more clearer. "I um... Don't know what to say... I've never been with anyone like that before..." I whispered and avoided looking at him. "Well, don't say anything.... What does that guy say?... Just do it!" He grabbed my wrist in a tight grasp and dragged me out into the rain to his place. I looked at him as he started to undress. His clothes were soaked and so were mine.

To be continued....