Chapter Twenty Seven

(Author's Note; THERE WILL BE SEXUALZ IN THIS CHAPTER! Viewer discretion is advised.)

*Richtofen's P.O.V*
My fiancé unbuttoned my white dress shirt and stripped it off of me. She bit her lip and blushed. I don't know how she still gets flustered around me. We have been doing things like this for quite sometime. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she roughly moved in to kiss me. I moaned lightly when she slipped her tongue into my mouth. I bit her lip and lightly sucked on it while I ran my hand down her back to cup her bottom. She gasped lightly and smirked in the kiss. "Edward..." She began with a voice filled with lust and hunger. "Ja mein liebe?" I asked quietly. "Close your eyes babe and strip." She said with an evil smirk. I nodded and began to strip my clothing off. Once I was finished undressing and left nude, I closed my eyes. I didn't know what was going to happen so I waited patiently. My eyes opened wide when I felt her warm lips around my member. She was slowly and gently sucking me. It was almost as if she was teasing me.... I shuddered and groaned wildly as I placed my hands on my hips and bucked. I bit my lips and tried not to be rough with her but I can't help myself sometimes. She wrapped one hand around my shaft and her other around my balls. I moaned at the contact of her calloused hands. "Liebe....  I'm going to cum...." I gasped and threw my head back. She pulled her mouth off of me and continued stroking with her hand. My jaw dropped as I arched my back and came in thick ribbons of warmth. "I love the look you make when you climax Edward..." She stood up, smirked and gripped me by the shoulders before pulling me in to bite my neck and Mark me as hers. I shivered as I felt her teeth puncture my skin. "So do I. My turn to return the favor..." I whispered and pulled away from her and picked her up, carrying her to our bedroom. I laid her down and reached my hands around to unzip her aqua colored dress and slid it off, over her head. I trailed my finger down her chest and stopped right above her underwear. I could see a wet spot already from her excitement building up. "Why are you so wet?" I questioned with a smirk. She shook her head and didn't answer. "Oh well I guess I will have to take care of that now wouldn't I?" I smiled and pulled her underwear off, got on my knees and buried my face in between her legs. "A-ah Edward!" She shouted with a gasp as I stuck my tongue inside her wet cavern. I felt her grab a lock of my hair and pull causing me to groan.

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I never had someone do this type of thing to me before. I could barely think and just from the sight of my Nazi going to town on me was enough to climax. I wonder if this was Edwards first time doing this. Surely, it couldn't have because he is amazing at it...
"Fucking hell Edward!" I shouted through gritted teeth. I could feel myself on the verge of exploding as he bit onto my clit causing a mixture of pain and pleasure to expand all over my body. "Edward I'm going to fucking come if you keep this up!" I growled and bucked my hips against his face. The German pulled away from me and smirked while licking his lips. "Don't hold back liebe..." He dove back down and continued as if his life depended on it. My eyes rolled back as I let out a cry of ecstasy while I drowned him in my juices. I sprawled out, gasping for breath with my eyes closed. "Mein gott liebe look at you, I've never seen you so out of it!" He exclaimed with triumph. When I opened my eyes I could still see the bottom of his face wet from me. "Edward... Shut up and hold me." I commanded and he obliged to my wishes, wrapping his sweaty arms around my drenched body. This was all I could remember before blacking out.