Chapter Seven

*Warning, this will get very intense the next couple chapters will be including torture, cursing, and domestic abuse and some killing. Viewer discretion is advised.*

*Flashback of Savannah*
Fourteen years old. Four years away from being ten. Its a very young age... For all of the drama to begin. I wiped the sweat from my forehead. I never told a soul that he had beaten me up because I wouldn't disobey my parents. "Babe I only do this because we are meant to be. Now clean yourself up" he tossed me a paper towel roll and I wiped the scratches that he made. "I'm going home now. Remember what I just told you..." He left my room and shuts the door behind him and walks down the stairs. He came over when my parents were not home. Hell, my parents didn't even know about him being bad... His name was Brett. He was a sweet boy when we first met... You couldn't even tell he had anger management or was a alcholic and drug addict. I sat on my now not made up bed staring at my video game character. He was mad that I beat him and mad that I wouldn't agree... I cried that night and hugged my teddy bear up to my chest. I felt like I could tell this brown bear anything. My parents were asleep so I couldn't wake them up to tell them that he beat me... Flash forward to today... I have a loving boyfriend who is a sadistic Nazi scientist, and seven older brothers who would do anything to protect me. But in all honesty how could they protect me?... From myself... From him?... I saw him in Harris teeter. "Liebe?.. Vhats vrong?.." Edward addressed me in a concerned voice. Brett seemed to notice and made his way over to me. My body tensed up. "Hey Savannah long time no see..." He smiled. I knew what he was doing. He was putting on that act he does in public. "Ah I see you are shopping with... Uncle?... Grandpa?.. " I couldn't find the courage to say anything. "Nein I am her boyfriend... Dr. Edvard Richtofen... Vho are you?" I stood perfectly still. "Dating older men haha nice you always did like the mature type. I thought I was your last. My names brett by the way.. I'm her ex boyfriend..." He smiled showing sharp and messed up teeth. "Liebe? Are you okay?" Eddy nudged me as I was turning pale. "Shy girl." Brett jokes "I should be going. I have a lot of "cooking" to do. Bye bye." He smirked and walked out with his groceries in his hand. "B-Bre-brett..." I stuttered and threw my arms around Richtofen and whimpered. Edward wrapped a arm around me while he paid. He scooped me up and shifted me onto his back and I was holding on for dear life as we exited the store. "Hey doc, what's wrong with Savannah?" Tank asked as he takes a hit from his cigeratte. "I don't know..."