Chapter Twenty Six

(Author's Note~ There will be a lot of smut in this chapter! Reader discretion is advised!)

*Mason's P.O.V*
I looked at tank as he stripped his shirt off. His muscles flexed with every little moment that he made. I gulped, scared of what would happen next. There was a lot of reasons to be scared... Tank is an aggressive man, I am a virgin, someone could walk in on us.... "Why are you so afraid of?" He walked over to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and a bottle of whiskey. "Look... We don't have to do anything... Hell we could just sit here, talk and play poker." He smiled at me before pouring the whiskey into the two glasses. "I just never been with anyone before...." Did I really just say that out loud?... Again? I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. Tank walks over to me carrying the two glasses. "Sorry... I didn't mean to be so sex driven. I can clearly see that you are scared shitless right now. Hell I shouldn't even be having this conversation with you. I'm not gay. I just need to get laid, with a beautiful American girl but it's so hard to find one as perfect as her..." Tank handed me a glass while he took a swig. "Who is this girl that you speak of?" I asked and watched him drink. "Back before the world went to shit... The first time, I left a girl back in Georgia. Isabella Glendale. She was the prettiest girl in town. Everyone wanted her but I was lucky enough to have a romance with her." I nodded and listened in. "I was enlisted to go to France on a mission. One thing led to another and well I left. That was that. I haven't seen or heard of her since."
My eyes softened and I took a sip. "I could do some research and see what happened to her. What town was she living in?"  I asked. "Macon. A small town, really." He replied and set his glass on the counter. "Now enough about my shitty love life, let's hear your story. Why haven't you been laid yet?" Tank asks me with an arched eyebrow. "I just haven't had time. I've been busy in my work... I also didn't want to leave my family behind when I would go on missions and God forbid if something happened to me, I couldn't put them through the pain..." I trailed off and shut my mouth.

*Richtofen's P.O.V.*
I loosened my tie and shrugged out of my suit jacket.
"That was fun." Savannah said with a smile before slipping out of her boots. I yawned and smiled before looking at the clock. The time was 10:45 pm. "Sleepy much?" She asked me while  she took her dress off leaving her in nothing but socks, a bra, and underwear. I found it slightly cute and intoxicating that she isn't afraid to strip around me. "Ja, it's been a long day liebe." I replied, unbuttoning my dress shirt. "We could make it longer...." She grinned evilly at me and placed her hands on top of mine which stopped me from unbuttoning. "Oh.... Really?" I blushed and returned her mischievous grin. "Ja." Was all she said before crashing her lips into mine like a beautiful car crash.

To be continued!!