Chapter Seventeen

*Savannah's P.O.V*
I looked at Edward and nodded. My nightmare was a vision of the future... I am sort of glad we lost the child. The poor child would just get killed anyway because of being a small baby.... I cringed at the thought of it being ripped apart by the undead. I grabbed my cat and shoved him in the caring cage before anyone protested me bringing him along. "I'm not leaving him." I said in a stern voice. I looked at the government agent whose name tag read Mason. "I need to pack a few things." I said before going upstairs and grabbing a backpack and began stuffing it full of clothes and meds as well as various knives and guns. My father always prepared me to protect myself. Before leaving my bedroom, I quickly grabbed a photo of my family and my cell phone. I shut the bedroom door and locked it as well as the other upstairs rooms. I turned on the house defense system and I ran downstairs to rejoin the group. "Sorry I took so long everyone.." I shuffled the backpack on my back. "It's fine we need to get to the base before shit hits the fan." Mason quickly spoke and looked at everyone. "Right" we followed mason out to his heavy duty SUVs. "We have to take two so split up quickly." In the first suv it was Edward, Tank, Mason, the driver, Nikolai, takes, and me. In the second suv, it was the driver, Albert, Lindsay, billy, sal, and Finn. I looked per at Edward to see if I could tell what was on his mind about this whole ordeal. He had a grim expression to his face. I reached over and placed my hand top of his. Our engagement rings made a light cling noise. He looked up at me and gave me a small, sad smile. No it was my turn to comfort him. "Edward? What's wrong?" I asked him quietly.

*Richtofen's POV*
I thought about our current situation and shook my head. "sorry i didn't start vedding preparations." I frowned and looked at our rings. "You two are engaged?" Mason asked with a shock. "Ja. I asked her to marry me on halloveen night. But she got sick and has been in zhe hospital and ve lost our baby..." I didn't want to include the last part but I wanted to be truthful to this Mason man. "I'm terribly sorry about that you two... My name is David Mason by the way...."

To be continued!!! I wanted to get a chapter out because it is cyber Monday and Monday's suck so yeah.