Chapter Eighteen

*Misty's P.O.V*
I wasn't sure why the plane was taking so long to land but I'm sure it's probably a good reason. I thought to my self and looked at the others.

*Samuel's P.O.V*
It was thirty minutes after the plane landed. "Hello um German Doctor guy?... We are here... Where Are We Going From Here?" I asked the voice in my head.

*Edward's P.O.V*
"Hello um German Doctor guy?... We are here... Where Are We Going From Here?" I heard mein friend Stuhlinger speak in mein mind.
I turn to zhe others in the SUV.
"Zhe Green Run Team has just arrived vhere do zhey go?" I asked Mason. Zhe man spoke into his headset before speaking up to me. "We have sent an escort to retrieve them. So... You can still communicate with Samuel Stuhlinger?" I nodded. "Ja. I zhought I vould lose our connection but I guess not." I sighed and stared out the window. I zhought about all zhe holidays and zhings zhat are ruined because of zhe minions coming back. I zhen zhought of all the times zhat savannah and I could have se.... I stopped mein self from finishing zhat zhought. I couldn't tell vhen ve  vould be alone long enough to take care of our needs.... It reminded me of vhen I caught her touching herself when she vas reading that thing on the Internet.... Vhat did she call it?... Fanfiction? It doesn't matter now. She probably vont get zhe time to herself anymore. I just hope I vill get a laboratory.

*Savannah's P.O.V*
We were finally at our destination. I looked around at the high fences. This place had electricity that ran through the fences. I could hear the faint hum. This meant we were completely protected... "Welcome to Fort Fisher Military Base." Alex opened the doors of the suv. I heard the gates shut of the base. We were safe. At least for now....

*Mason's P.O.V*
I showed them to where each crew would be staying. An apartment set up with several bedrooms all masters of course with master bathrooms. The apartment had a kitchen, living room, and dining room. "Let us know if you all need something. Just use the phones. I will let you all settle in but for now Dr. Richtofen and Savannah come with me." I watched the blonde give her pet carrier to Tank Dempsey. I led the two away with me leaving everyone to settle in. I led the doctor and his fiancé to his laboratory where he will help us with new weapons but not super soldiers. No, we actually want to keep our soldiers safe.
I pressed my hand to the scanner to open the door. "Dr. Richtofen, this is your laboratory. Here you will make weapons to fight the dead." I looked at the German to read his expressions. "I just have one zhing to say.... Liebe get mein coat und cap."

-to be continued!!! Please ask questions or comments or concerns on the questions to the author book!!!!-