6. Falling

I jumped up and looked at my mom. Instead of looking peeved, she looked amused. What?
Patrick sat up and looked at my mom. When he looked at me he had a glimmer in his eyes I haven't seen before.
"I forgot my keys," Mom said. She grabbed her keys and left. Once the door was shut, Patrick and I bursted out laughing.
"Oh my God! I thought we were dead," I screamed. Patrick nodded. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down and I sat close beside him.
"I've never seen you like this," I said.
"Like what?"
"Flirty. Fun. Yourself."
Patrick kissed me. Someone knocked on the door and I ran to open it. It was the gang. Not including the girls, of course. Pete looked at me. He looked different but how? Then it hit me!
"You're wearing colors!"
He was actually wearing a blue tee and jeans. It looked weird on him. He shrugged and let himself in. Andy and Joe just kepr smirking at me.
"What!" I yelled at them.
They cracked up and I rolled my eyes. Pete looked confused.
"They're a couple," Andy explained. Instead of Pat and I blushing, we actually smiled. Pete smiled and suddenly Willow and Jess barged in.
"OMG! PATRICK AND OLIVIA ARE A COUPLE!" They squealed.
Everyone laughed. Willow looked at Pete and they walked outside. No one but me noticed. I sat beside Pat.
"Is that why you're here," I asked everyone.
"No," Jess said. She threw me a cute pink tee. On the front, it had Olivia and on the back Stump. "Ha. Ha. Ha," I said.
Jess, Andy, and Joe were laughing their asses off.
Patrick soon began to laugh. Pete and Willow walked in holding hands. Everyone looked at them and smiled.
"We have another new couple. WILLOW WENTZ," Jess screamed. We all laughed. Apparently, everyone was becomeing a couple today. Patrick took the shirt from he and threw it to Pete. Pete almost fell over he was laughing so hard.
"You guys suck!" I yelled. It only made them laugh harder. Soon, everyone except Pat left. I was glad. I straddled Pat's waist and we made out for a few minutes before he got a call from his mom saying he needed to be home. I walked him to the door.
"I'll see you later," I said.
He kissed me and walked off. I shut the door behind me and sighed. I was finally in love!