12. Take Me Down The Line

Olivia's POV
I woke up and found myself alone in my bed. I forced myself to be strong. I checked my phone. One message from Pat.
Pat: I'll be there at 5:30 PM to pick u up. Sneak out. :)
My heart leaped.
Me: Hell yeah! Love ya!
Pat: Love ya too!
I checked the time. Four. I put my phone down and took a shower.
After washing, I dressed in a black dress and my black ancle boots. I put on my makeup and my favorite heart bracelet. Once I was done, it was five. I pulled on my pink leather jacket and snuck out of my house. Patrick was waiting in a taxi. I ran and hopped in.
"You look beautiful," He said to me.
I looked at his black tee and jeans. I smiled up at him.
"You're adorable."
I laughed and kissed me. He pulled something out of his pocket and placed it around my neck. I looked down and saw a beautiful heart diamond charm on a beautiful silver chain necklace. I looked at Pat.
"Its beautiful. Thank you."
I kissed him. We arrived at the airport and I saw the band and Jess and Willow. I ran up and hugged everyone. Lastly, I hugged Andy. He swung me around.
"Put me down!" I laughed. He put me down and they all said in unison," We missed you!"
I laughed. "I've misses you guys, too!"
Willow told me her and Andy have gotten serious. I congratulated her. Andy and Joe told me about the band and handed me an amazing looking tee. It had the band's logo on it.
"Amazing," I told them.
Andy snatched it back. "Now give it back."
I rolled my eyes and Pat came back with the plane tickets. One hour later, we would be landing in Georgia for the concert. I was super excited!