23. Back To School

The next day Olivia's POV
Pat and I got out of his car and pulled on our bookbags. He walked to me and held my hand. I smiled up at him and we walked into the school.
"We're back and we're dangerous," Pete yelled behind us.
I laughed and turned to look at him. Girls we watching as he walked and he looked at me with a smug grin.
"I told you they'd remember me," He whispered to me as he passed.
A group of cheerleaders approached Pat and asked for his autograph. He grinned and signed their papers. Once they were gone, Pat looked at me.
"What happened," He asked me.
"You're famous. Enjoy it," I said in monotone.
I walked by him and to my locker. He knew something was up and followed me. He turned me around and kissed me. In front of everyone. People cheered and whistled and I blushed.
"I still love you," He whispered to me. I smiled and grabbed my textbooks and we walked to class.
Willow and Jess sat beside me and we talked throughout the entire school day.
Afterwards, we all met at Joe's house. Jess couldn't make it, so Willow and I were the only girls there.
I sat beside Pat on the steps on the padio and watched Andy, Pete, and Jess play catch with a football.
"How was your first day back to school," Pat asked me.
"Pretty good. Brittany didn't bother me. You?"
"I don't like popularity that much."
I laughed. "Better get used to it."