10. Keep You Like An Oath

Thanks random_southern_gal for this amazing idea for a chapter. Enjoy!
Two hours later Olivia's POV
I couldn't take it anymore. I had to see him. It's impossible to live without him. Climbing out of bed, I quietly and quickly packed a bag of my clothes and necessities. After that, I wrote a note to my mom.
Mom, He's my soul mate. I need him. I'll be back tomorrow. I'm going to him. I love you! - Liv
I laid it on the desk and opened the window and climbed onto the fire escape. I walked onto the streets of NYC.

Meanwhile, Patrick's POV
I walked out of the airport. I was going to surprise Liv by visiting her. I was now in NYC. I waved over a taxi and climbed in. I told him Olivia's address and we rolled off. A mile off and I caught a glimpse of a girl with a bookbag walking down the sidewalk. I did a double take. It was Liv! I yelled for the taxi driver to stop and I jumped out and ran after her.
"Liv!"
She turned and looked at me. Tears overwhelmed her and she ran into my arms. I held her tight.
"I was just going to meet you," I said.
She laughed. "I was going to meet you."
I placed my lips on hers. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I missed her so much. I pushed her back.
"I kinda snuck out," Liv said.
I smiled. "Then we better hurry."
She frowned. "What?"
"I only have fifteen hours here. Lets have fun."
She smiled and kissed me. We got in a taxi and told him to drive us to the nearest park.
Once there, we walked side-by-side and found a bench to sit on.
"I can't believe you're here," She whispered.
"Me either. Guess what."
"What?"
"We've got a record deal with Republic Records. We have our first concert tomorrow. Do you want to come?"
Her heart lept and she smiled. "OMG! That's amazing! I'd love to!"
Then, she frowned. "My mom."
We stayed quiet. Liv rested her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.
"I love you, Patrick Stump," She whispered to me.
"I love you too, Olivia Harrison."
An hour later, we snuck into her bedroom. I looked around. It was small but she still gave it her touch.
"Its crowded," She whispered.
She put her bookbag down and balled up a note that was on her desk. She sat on her desk and patted the space beside her. I smiled and sat beside her.
"I'm going to sleep. Please tell me you'll be here when I wake."
"I will."
We laid down on her bed and I took her in my arms. All night, I listened to her soft breathing and softly hummed our song. "The Phoenix."