21. Sugar, We're Going Down

Thanks to LeViNeFrEaK I've got a ship name for Olivia and Patrick :) Trivia (Trick-Olivia) Thank you!!
Two Days Later Olivia's POV
The band and I were at a concert in our own town. I watched from backstage as my best friends sang their hearts out to their new song," Sugar, We're Going Down."
Afterwards, the guys signed autographs and took pictures with their fans. I was walking outside the stadium when I bumped into someone. He had long, black hair and bright blue eyes.
"Sorry," I mumbled.
"It's okay. You're friends with Fall Out Boy, right?"
I nodded. "Yep."
He extended his hand. "David Watson."
I shook his hand. "Olivia Harrison. You're talking to me why?"
He chuckled. "I want to ask you some questions."
I shook my head and walked away. David grabbed my hand and pulled me and pushed me against the wall. His eyes now dangerous.
'He is going to kill me,' I thought to myself.
He smirked and began to lean in. I thrashed and tried to push him away. He was too strong. Then, all of a sudden, he was gone and I sank to the floor. I looked up to see Pat and him fighting. Pete came running, took in the scene, and ran to help Pat. Andy and Joe came and helped me up.
"You okay," Joe asked.
I shook my head, tears running down my face. What in the hell just happened?
Five minutes later, I was sitting on the couch in Andy's living room with Pat and Pete on my left and right.
"Liv, are you okay," Pat asked in barely a whisper.
I looked at him. "I can't comprehend what just happened. No I'm not alright, Pat."
Pat pulled ne into a hug. I noticed small cuts on Pat's hands and cheek. I toughed the one on his cheek and he winced. I sighed. "I'm sorry," I said.
"You're the victim."
"No. I talked to him. I shouldn't have."
I kissed Pat's cheek and hugged everyone else goodbye. I walked out and Pat followed.
"I'm going to walk you home," He said.
I smiled and we walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand. I looked up at him.
"I love you and I sorry about that," I pointed to the cuts.
He shrugged. "I'm fine. Are you?"
"I am now."
Once I was at my house, I kissed Pat goodbye and walked in. My mom was asleep so I walked to my room, took a shower, and went to bed. Today was just too much.